How to tell when your playing with online people

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
bogus
Stock
Stock

How to tell when your playing with online people

Post by bogus »

Hi I just got this game today, and the one thing im confused about is how to know when your playing with other online people. I obviously see other cars racing around either as cops or racers, and they have a number above their head (usually a 1 2 or 3), but it doesnt show their xbox name and when I go to check out the players in the server it says there are none. So...how do you know when your playing with other online people?
RobLSL
Ricer
Ricer

Re: How to tell when your playing with online people

Post by RobLSL »

All part of the mystery I think ...
Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: How to tell when your playing with online people

Post by Tviper7 »

bogus wrote:Hi I just got this game today, and the one thing im confused about is how to know when your playing with other online people. I obviously see other cars racing around either as cops or racers, and they have a number above their head (usually a 1 2 or 3), but it doesnt show their xbox name and when I go to check out the players in the server it says there are none. So...how do you know when your playing with other online people?
Not that hard you should see gamertags above them & and your alldrive bar in middle of your hud will pop up with there gamer icon, if not make sure your session is public keep hitting the find session button in the pause menu till you land in one, they may not instantly pop up but eventually it'll populate, afterwords look@ your map and it will show u the ppl in your room hope that helps!

Return to “Rivals”