Way to level other than speedlist completion?

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
Frag Maniac
Ricer
Ricer

Way to level other than speedlist completion?

Post by Frag Maniac »

I'm at level 20 and want to get the McLaren P1 before doing the Grand Tour, but all 3 speedlsits say "Complete Hot Pursuit [Hard] Grand Tour". I have 3 million speedpoints, so I assume I'm stuck not being able to level up without completing the tour?
mrwashyouUp
Stock
Stock

Re: Way to level other than speedlist completion?

Post by mrwashyouUp »

Yes you have to complete the grand tour but look at it like this as soon as you buy the p1 mclaren you will be able to fully upgrade it to the max. I'm currently at level 26 (xbox one) and i'm halfway at fulling upgrading the p1 so you got a head start :D
Frag Maniac
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Way to level other than speedlist completion?

Post by Frag Maniac »

Well I completed the Grand Tour with my Ferrari F12 using ESF and Jammer and hitting all the repair stations. Got gold with the P1 first try.

Now my problem is I want to go back and complete the other speedlists, but I'm stuck at level 21. Meanwhile I've done all the Patrol speedlists on a Cop run through, and am mopping up events I've yet to gold.

There seems to be no way to go back and do the other speedlists, like Pursuit and Drive on the Racer campaign. I noticed the game unlocks all the assignments in the Overview when you complete a campaign though. Is this how you do the speedlists on the Racer and Cop campaigns?

Return to “Rivals”