NFS Rivals: Gameplay - Progression & Pursuit Tech video

Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFS Rivals: Gameplay - Progression & Pursuit Tech video

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

SonicTH228 wrote:
MaxT wrote:
SonicTH228 wrote: I can't remember the last time I wasn't hyped for an NFS game (Shift?).

Don't get me wrong, I might consider HP 2010 the worst game Criterion has made but I think it's still an okay game on its own merits
NFS isn't for you dude, clearly. Seems that Gran Turismo is more your type of "game".
Please don't reply like an idiot to my posts.
Need for speed should just stay outta of the open world and give us back the beautiful roads from the world ,add cops and cool cars and that's the direction i want it to go ,this series it just doesn't belong in an open world.you guys remember the thrill of racing through the underwater tunnel in aquatica (nfs3) and you can see the fishes and whales and stuff ,that's what i want combine it with the right music, it was fun man.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: Need for speed should just stay outta of the open world and give us back the beautiful roads from the world ,add cops and cool cars and that's the direction i want it to go ,this series it just doesn't belong in an open world.you guys remember the thrill of racing through the underwater tunnel in aquatica (nfs3) and you can see the fishes and whales and stuff ,that's what i want combine it with the right music, it was fun man.
agreed. Seacrest county was awesome but there's only so much variety you can add to one map without it feeling like a zoo...

also Criterion needs to cut the dubstep from the soundtrack not make 90% of it dubstep X_X seriously who can race while hearing that wub wub cr*p in the background?
ThunderScrambler
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ThunderScrambler »

Return to “News”