NFS: Rivals - system requirements

Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS: Rivals - system requirements

Post by Jack33673 »

MaxT wrote:
Jack33673 wrote:I'm not even sure if this game will run on my computer I have a AMD processor that's been unlocked quad core processor, 3GB of RAM not sure if I need to buy some more RAM and galaxy GeForce 550 Ti with about 1GB GDDR5 of dedicated video memory. I'm not sure if it will run on my PC which has two partitions one for Windows XP and another Windows 7 (32-bit).
you'll be able to run it. though, exactly how well depends on how badly the developers screw up with the optimization.
That's is if they screw up the optimization.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

Jack33673 wrote: That's is if they screw up the optimization.
um, no. if the PC version isn't developed separately, and instead ported from another platform then optimization is guaranteed to suck. only question is how much.

seriously sometimes I think you people live on another planet. this is EA.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jack33673 »

MaxT wrote:
Jack33673 wrote: That's is if they screw up the optimization.
um, no. if the PC version isn't developed separately, and instead ported from another platform then optimization is guaranteed to suck. only question is how much.

seriously sometimes I think you people live on another planet. this is EA.
Sorry I tend to forget that this is electronic arts but your right how much will the optimization of the game suck that should be the big question here?
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

Jack33673 wrote: Sorry I tend to forget that this is electronic arts but your right how much will the optimization of the game suck that should be the big question here?
f***'s sake it's probably the 3rd time I say this..

graphics are ugly but they require a lot of resources. if that's not bad optimization I don't know what it is.
Last edited by MaxT on 23 Oct 2013, 08:20, edited 3 times in total.
MrStalker
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrStalker »

More prejudicial shiznit by MaxT. Save it.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

He got a point...
EA is known to f Up stuff... and it looks like they do it more and more...
I personally wouldn't know, haven't bought a NFS game after pro Street.... and the last EA game in general was BF BC2... )and in all honesty I have to say that wasn't that bad)
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

MrStalker wrote:More prejudicial shiznit by MaxT. Save it.
more provocative bull**** by the fanboy.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

MaxT wrote:
Don't buy the f***ing game simple,pirate it, torrent it but just because your miserable ,Don't kill the joy for others, the game will sell whether you like it or not it will be play and people gonna torrent it/pirate it.why don't you go to Canada and see if you can get pass EA headquarters and stop the launch of the game which probably already have being shipped.put on the white bag mask and get some pitchforks and torches and screams at ea from the top of your lungs.better yet create a movement "stop ea" on YouTube this is the social media age where you can influence people through the media.

I'm surprise you haven't go around other sites spreading your hate for the NFS series and EA,go on and try GTplanet see how they will shut you down and if you think you have knowledge to optimize the game then step up to the plate,get up from your couch stop cursing people outhere for a game and submit an application to ghost, get in and see how a game its created, the complex process, the deadlines and all the steps behind it.then come here b**ch and moan and we goona stop buying EA games/products.

Facepalm/
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:be positive or STFU
no.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Chill guys...
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
MaxT wrote:
Don't buy the f***ing game simple,pirate it, torrent it but just because your miserable ,Don't kill the joy for others, the game will sell whether you like it or not it will be play and people gonna torrent it/pirate it.why don't you go to Canada and see if you can get pass EA headquarters and stop the launch of the game which probably already have being shipped.put on the white bag mask and get some pitchforks and torches and screams at ea from the top of your lungs.better yet create a movement "stop ea" on YouTube this is the social media age where you can influence people through the media.

I'm surprise you haven't go around other sites spreading your hate for the NFS series and EA,go on and try GTplanet see how they will shut you down and if you think you have knowledge to optimize the game then step up to the plate,get up from your couch stop cursing people outhere for a game and submit an application to ghost, get in and see how a game its created, the complex process, the deadlines and all the steps behind it.then come here b**ch and moan and we goona stop buying EA games/products.

Facepalm/
phantom. If you believe the game is going to be a fantastic one then the whining (if we can call it that) from MaxT should not really kill the joy for you.
If it really kills the joy for you then its a sign that shows you want to lie to yourself and close your eyes on reality.

so... if you really want to be positive, don't go all offensive. either ignore or counteract by showing the positive points of the game.
MaxT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MaxT »

only way I could "kill your joy" is if I literally killed everyone from Ghost. I am indeed trying to get people to realize that they are buying products that are barely mediocre, and unless they stop doing that and make EA fear bankruptcy s*** won't change.

next phantom or that other fanboy would say "it's none of your business what I spend my money on". wrong. if you're keeping EA comfortable, causing them to deliver poor quality products then it is my business, it's all of ours.

Return to “News”