new trailer incoming!

DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

new trailer incoming!

Post by DJBIDOUILE »

This is your ONE WEEK warning to E3, new trailer incoming!

A post by the Need for Speed Facebook group has announced an upcoming trailer that will be released on the 15th, and has hinted at customisation features that will be added to the game.

The successful arcade-racing franchise has offered up no other details about their upcoming game, but have confirmed that more details will be announced in the run-up to E3.
Source :http://www.gamersftw.co.uk/new-trailer- ... -features/
Le moteur est le cœur d'une voiture, mais le pilote
est son âme
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: new trailer incoming!

Post by Eurotrash »

R.I.P. NFS
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Eurotrash wrote:R.I.P. NFS
Jeez... Cheer up. This is the game most of us have been screaming out for since the franchise went iffy after the original Most Wanted. It looks like a return to form, and has the potential to win back older fans.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Off course there will be a new trailer and game-play at e3 EA press conference..its fing obvious..they are trying to hype this game ..is funny how this publishers create franchises that become beloved and then they destroy them.Now they wanna play their redemption song and try to create empty hype after they let down soo many fans ,mislead them and everything..this is the first E3 that I'm gonna watch without any expectations..is kinda my fault as a gamer cause i got caught up into the fake console wars,drama and the social media PR over hyped marketing machine.
Eurotrash
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Eurotrash »

jacoja06 wrote:
Jeez... Cheer up. This is the game most of us have been screaming out for since the franchise went iffy after the original Most Wanted. It looks like a return to form, and has the potential to win back older fans.
Yes well most of you don't know that Need For Speed didn't start with Underground.

Underground fans =/= old fans.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Eurotrash wrote:
jacoja06 wrote:
Yes well most of you don't know that Need For Speed didn't start with Underground.

Underground fans =/= old fans.
i know what you mean..Ghost games said the roots of need for speed is customizing cars, nocturnal open world..and i was like those are not the roots of need for speed. i being playing need for speed since the first one, my favorite nfs of all time is Need for Speed 3 :hot pursuit follow up by Hot pursuit 2..those two games feature some of the best split screen races ever i had soo much fun with my friends back then.

Still till this day me and my friend just talk about it. remember that track atlantica and aquatica ,just racing through the underwater tunnel looking at the sea life while listening to pumping trance/techno by sacki kaskas and Rom Di Prisco and those my friend are the true roots of Need For Speed and i guess those roots are dead say hello to all drive, micro transactions and the gritty nocturnal world with dubstep and trap music.here hoping this world is interesting and at least I'm able to race through country roads surrounding the city. is possible most wanted 2005 did it and most wanted 2012 was a mess, but Fairhaven was a beautiful place.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Eurotrash wrote:Underground fans =/= old fans.
Not quite. I was a NFS fan long before the underground games... I enjoyed High Stakes, NFS 3, and Porsche 2000 just as much, but you cannot deny how brilliant the Underground games were. We haven't had a proper iteration of those games in 10 years, so we are understandably very excited about it.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

jacoja06 wrote:
Well... good for the UG fans i guess. Old fans wanted something else. However, its now the UG generation that EA is caring about (the are the "gamers" now).
Most of us old timers are now people with enough problems in our everyday life as aging adults...

Although i think it is more return to the UG blasphemy rather than return to form.

I'm an old fan. yet haven't received a new porsche unleashed (or similar non-brand specific) title.

Return to “News”