Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Postby DJBIDOUILE » 17 Jun 2015, 19:34

Image
Need for Speed 2015 was officially announced on May 21, 2015. These are the first cars that can see in the pictures of the game.

BMW
. M3 (E30)
. M4
FORD
. Mustang GT 2015
LAMBORGHINI
. Huracán
NISSAN
. 180SX (S13)
. Skyline C10 2000GT-R
PORSCHE
. 911 (964)
. 911 Carrera RS (911)
. 911 GT3 RS (991)
SUBARU
. BRZ
Source : http://www.nfs-mania.com/?page=liste-voitures-need-for-speed-2015
Le moteur est le cœur d'une voiture, mais le pilote
est son âme
DJBIDOUILE
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 104
Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 01:57
Location: Toulouse

Re: Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Postby Dr Houbenheimer » 18 Jun 2015, 14:45

Looks like they're going to gradually reveal the car list - only 5 cars available for people to play at the E3 demo.

Huracan is the obviously surprising addition, and hints to a more diverse car list than we may have assumed.

Number one priority in my opinion is making sure they have all the classic 'tuners' mixed in with the more modern street cars - (for instance, mixing in the R32-34 Skyline's, Silvia, Supra, Rexi's, Lancer, RX7 etc. with the BRZ and such cars as the R35, modern Lancer, etc.).
User avatar
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 06:38
Location: Australia

Re: Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Postby oumysoft » 18 Jun 2015, 16:42

Here's hoping they give us a car list similar variation to Carbon/No Limits with an even blend of exotics, tuners and muscle.
I will be waiting for more exotic cars to become excited as I would assume it would be filled with tuners.
oumysoft
Ricer
Ricer
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 16:16
Location: England

Re: Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Postby Phantom_pain33 » 18 Jun 2015, 21:56

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:Looks like they're going to gradually reveal the car list - only 5 cars available for people to play at the E3 demo.

Huracan is the obviously surprising addition, and hints to a more diverse car list than we may have assumed.

Number one priority in my opinion is making sure they have all the classic 'tuners' mixed in with the more modern street cars - (for instance, mixing in the R32-34 Skyline's, Silvia, Supra, Rexi's, Lancer, RX7 etc. with the BRZ and such cars as the R35, modern Lancer, etc.).


Marcus from ghost games said that they are combining all need for speed up to Carbon so definitely exotics will be in this game..here is a few new details i found out wit the sources.

from: Game Informer
"Customization is one huge aspect that the developer wants to tackle head on, and they mean business. This is achieved in the game in a number of ways. The car itself has 20 or so customization points, and we're not just talking about the rims and hood, but aftermarket and manufacturer-made parts that cover areas like the headlights, each rim individually (meaning they could each be a different color), side mirrors, calipers, canards (little bumper wings on the front and/or rear), and more.

There are also full body kits that serve as a sort of customization short cut. These save you some time if that's what you want, but also lock out some customization fields because the kit itself pre-determines the shape/look of certain areas"

From: polygon
"We went as far as making sure that we had people that worked on each previous title back in the studio," says Nilsson. "So we have people from Carbon, we had people who worked on Underground. We definitely have Criterion people who worked on their titles. We've got people from Black Box. We have them all. The amount of Need for Speed knowledge in Ghost Studios is just insane."

Also based on the e3 presentation you the game takes place from dusk to dawn and i can see an image of the car and see the sunset flares also the sweeping switchbacks road picture you see that is at dusk.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 531
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 19:16

Re: Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Postby Dr Houbenheimer » 28 Jun 2015, 10:38

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Marcus from ghost games said that they are combining all need for speed up to Carbon so definitely exotics will be in this game..


Well... perhaps. They've 'taken inspiration' from that whole era of games, but that doesn't mean that the car list is going to mimmick the car list.

With the Speedhunters inspired 'car culture' they're going for, it seems heavily skewed towards 'tuner' cars, which lines up with the cars they've shown so far. That's why the Huracan was such a surprise. Marcus also said that (paraphrasing) "more recent NFS titles had higher end cars, whereas in this game we're going for more 'attainable' cars".

Obviously with the Hurucan in it suggests they'll be more 'exotics' to come, but I doubt we'll see as much high end stuff as was in MW/C.
User avatar
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff
 
Posts: 1248
Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 06:38
Location: Australia

Re: Need for Speed 2015 Car List

Postby Phantom_pain33 » 02 Jul 2015, 02:26

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Marcus from ghost games said that they are combining all need for speed up to Carbon so definitely exotics will be in this game..


Well... perhaps. They've 'taken inspiration' from that whole era of games, but that doesn't mean that the car list is going to mimmick the car list.

With the Speedhunters inspired 'car culture' they're going for, it seems heavily skewed towards 'tuner' cars, which lines up with the cars they've shown so far. That's why the Huracan was such a surprise. Marcus also said that (paraphrasing) "more recent NFS titles had higher end cars, whereas in this game we're going for more 'attainable' cars".

Obviously with the Hurucan in it suggests they'll be more 'exotics' to come, but I doubt we'll see as much high end stuff as was in MW/C.


This game follows the stance and drift tuning culture which is the mainstay of the street racing scene..they better have the s15's ,the fr's,r-34,A86 but if I'm thinking the car list will be varied but will focus more on tuners,classics..we definitely will see the lambos,Porsche,Ferrari nope but they had a Ferrari 458 on No Limits.so yeah he pretty much saying there will be some exotic super cars street legal but more tuners and common cars.i heard every car in this game will be fully customizable..the game maps features canyons and valley hills so yeah looking forward to doing some drifting on the canyons and mountain roads also looking forward to play around with the cops in the industrial areas.

I hope this game doesn't disappoint ,really crossing my fingers they don't f up the custom vinyl system..because that's gonna be a turn off ..i like to design vinyls and a lot of people in the forum like it too.they are being quiet about it.Marcus said the customization is deep but it is design for anybody to customize a car and get into the game..which led to my fear that shortcuts will be use..to make it more "accessible"
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 531
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 19:16


Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest