PC vs Xbox 360 vs PS3 vs Wii

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.

Which one ?

PC
49%
Xbox 360
15%
Playstation 3
27%
Nintendo Wii
7%
Atari 2600
2%

Total votes: 112

weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

- Rx7 - wrote:Just remember when your playing ps3 or xbox 360, remember to feel your butt grow and put on a extra 10 kgs
Exactly why you don't play for more than an hour and a half to two hours. And if you consider the Wii as exercise have fun being oversized.
ZubZub
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ZubZub »

In my opinion, PC will always be best since nothing can do what a PC can!
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

weedman173 wrote:
- Rx7 - wrote:Just remember when your playing ps3 or xbox 360, remember to feel your butt grow and put on a extra 10 kgs
Exactly why you don't play for more than an hour and a half to two hours. And if you consider the Wii as exercise have fun being oversized.
Have you even acutallly played it? please just hush
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

DeMyX wrote:Nintendo haven't gotten those scary Resident Evil games or anything
When did this happen? :shock:
DeMyX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DeMyX »

boganbusman wrote:
DeMyX wrote:Nintendo haven't gotten those scary Resident Evil games or anything
When did this happen? :shock:
Sorry should have been more presice, Nintendo WII.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

- Rx7 - wrote:
Yes, I have played it and it's pretty boring.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

weedman173 wrote:
- Rx7 - wrote:
Yes, I have played it and it's pretty boring.
To lazy probly
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Lazy, I think not, swinging your arms around with a half ounce controller does not count as exercise, as much as your cellulite body thinks it is, it's not. You stick to your little Wii and I'll stick to real sports that actually require effort. And since I know your stubborn and will come up with a remark like "oh what sport are you talking about, football on the 360 doesn't count," I have been mountain biking for about 2 years and I am on my high schools football team.Here you go, read this
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

Nah, give up, you lost. Besides, only LAZY people play a Wii sitting down.
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

- Rx7 - wrote:Nah, give up, you lost. Besides, only LAZY people play a Wii sitting down.
Whats with "Nah, give up, you lost." That is really immature to say, a debate such as this is not a win-lose situation, it is your opinion against mine and we are just trying to prove whos right, and so far you haven't proven to me that it helps your body physically. Sure it's better than playing games on a computer or other console but it is not a substitute for exercise. You have your opinion saying the Wii is exercise, and I have my opinion saying it's not along with factual evidence to back me up.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I just seen the Wiiiiiiiiii commercial on the TV... and have to say playing on that thing looks....

REDICULOUS!

I know 1 thing for sure, no-one will ever see me standing in the livingroom and swinging a controler around to play a game.

I couldn't care les if it gives you a exercise... cause if I want to exersize I get my bike and start Mountainbiking or take the roadbike of racing on the road.
When I want to play a game I want to sit down and play a game....and not feel like I am in a Japanese Arcade hall....
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

You can sit down an play a game on wii... you don't have to stand up and wave your arms around like a fanny boy (although i do enjoy that myself on occasions :lol: ).. In fact I've played game lying on my back side like a lazy sod. Quick flick of the wrist or subtle movement work just as well without any problems.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Yeah absolutely. Even Wii Sports can be played sitting down.

And if you're not convinced about how good the controller is, you have to play Zelda :P It just changes everything
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

I've been meaning to buy Zelda but all the stores are out of stock :( Not that it's a problem, been playing raving rabits :lol: Ain't no cute bunnies here sweet 'art!!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

The controler might be a nice piece of enginering, but I doubt I will try it on something like Zelda.
I seen previews about it and have to say... it surely does not look next gen.
And with that I never liked the neverending Nintento storys like Mario, Zelda etc.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Not next-gen in terms of graphics, but quite next-gen in terms of gameplay.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

^Exactly! I just purchased my Nintendo Wii a couple of days ago, and I will admit that the graphics are only slightly better than Gamecube (which was quite bad already) but the graphics don't matter when you're diving around like crazy to get to the tennis ball on the other side of the court (though you don't have to dive), because you just forget everything and you feel much more into the game than if you were playing a PS3. And I have played both NFS Carbon on the PS3 and the Wii, and the control stick is just getting too old, and the 'steering wheel' like controls for the Wii version gives a lot more control once you get used to it and it feels great when you only have to click 1 button the entire race (gas) and still have a fighting chance.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I'm going to be getting an Xbox 360, and play that out 'till I get the money for a real gaming computer.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sWnfZQ7h6ck
Dr. Sausages
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dr. Sausages »

TheStig wrote:it surely does not look next gen.
And with that I never liked the neverending Nintento storys like Mario, Zelda etc.

how shallow are you? looks aren't everything :lol:
paras779
Drift King
Drift King

Post by paras779 »

Is xbox 360 elite worth buying it ?
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

It's only worth getting if you don't have any next-gen console currently (including a normal Xbox 360) and you're sure you will put the 120 GB hard drive and HDMI connectivity to full use. If not, a normal 360 would be a better alternative.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

PC cause its easy and i just love my pc with all my heart and i cant stand controllers sometimes with like FPS games i need my keyboard and mouse
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

imo the ps3 is the best. imo it would be way to expensive to upgrade my family pc just to play games, and if i did the rest of the family would never be able to use the computer. even though you can do some pretty cool things on a pc, the ps3 is more my speed and it can also produce graphics that not even the xbox 360 can compare with. the wii imo is stupid with the games and graphics, but i think that the acrobatic controller is cool. i definitely won't get an xbox 360, just because it is older and isn't as cool as the ps3. the ps3 also has a tilt sensing controller not quite as good as the wii's but will play better games. you also cant play burnout or gran turismo on a pc or a wii, and if you like sim games you cant get a real great one on the 360. the ps3 can also play blu-ray movies and has hd tv output. the playstation store is about as good as the xbox live marketplace, so the ps3 definitly gets my vote for best.
Dr. Sausages
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dr. Sausages »

I agree, but I won't get a ps3 for a while. there aren't even any good games out for it yet, exept for resistance and oblivion. I'll get it in fall when the good games come out like gran turismo 5, Warhawk, Force unleashed, gta IV etc.
in the mean time I'll just stick with my ol gamecube and ps2.

Return to “The Games”