Cerebral Corrupt

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

awesome site. cant wait till the site gets updated.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

Well we finished what we set out to do - and that was to create a one level demo of Cerebral Corrupt. The game was handed in a couple of weeks ago, and now its all come to an end... now we're just waiting for the results, which we won't get until June or July (when I graduate... or IF i graduate :lol: )

I'm also not planning on working on this development, not for the time being at least. All in all it was a very steep learning curve for myself and the rest of the team and a valuable one at that. I've learnt a lot over the past 7/8 months.

Video

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dhtzPRfoYk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dhtzPRfoYk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Images

Characters
Image Image Image Image Image

Weapons
Image Image Image

Screenshots
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Excellent! You did a lot better than I expected you would :P Nah really it looks great, 'tis a shame that you won't continue working on it. Only thing I didn't like was the HUD, but still good job. And good luck with your grades :wink:
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

AMAZING. O_O

Return to “The Games”