ANYBODY HAVE A PS3!!! ^_^

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

wats wrong with that...everyone drives them (my type)
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Fadepoop maybe you should've explained that you were talking about AUD and not USD, weren't you?
lol wut
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

yeah im talking about AUD, it would ba a fair bit less in USD
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Fadefroof wrote:wats wrong with that...everyone drives them (my type)
Without going too far off-topic . . .

To tell you the truth, all Australian built cars are crap. New ones, old ones, they're all rubbish. And it doesn't matter how much you do it up, it's still going to be a crappy old Commodore at the end of the day. Do yourself a favour and look for something Japanese or even European (this is good advice, seriously).

And about the PS3 . . . I can see myself getting one when they're dirt cheap and GT5 has come out. But that won't be anytime soon.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

boganbusman wrote:
Fadefroof wrote:wats wrong with that...everyone drives them (my type)
Without going too far off-topic . . .

To tell you the truth, all Australian built cars are crap. New ones, old ones, they're all rubbish. And it doesn't matter how much you do it up, it's still going to be a crappy old Commodore at the end of the day. Do yourself a favour and look for something Japanese or even European (this is good advice, seriously).

And about the PS3 . . . I can see myself getting one when they're dirt cheap and GT5 has come out. But that won't be anytime soon.
You know what would be the next best thing? GT for the PC!

And about the PS3: I'd rather get a Wii (Which i'm getting next spring) or a 360 than a PS3. I dunno it just seems like there'd be another computer in the house that is'nt needed, just IMO
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

No and Yes, when it goes down with the price ill get it. Wayyy too much money right now, and its Christmas time.
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Sometime in 2010 when GT5 is released. They say it will be released in 2008, but speaking from experience, I'll bet my leg that that deadline will not be met.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

jacoja06 wrote:Sometime in 2010 when GT5 is released. They say it will be released in 2008, but speaking from experience, I'll bet my leg that that deadline will not be met.
WTF 2010 or 2008 :o mad long the only game i want for the ps3 now is resistence fall of man and half life and maybe F.E.A.R. ^_^ but thats later on. half life comes out next year and F.E.A.R. im not sure if i want it while resistance im buying as my first game. im not going to buy many games for the ps3 i mean they cost 60 bucks -.- 50 was better just because it looks i little better u going to make it cost more, just make no sense to me. :roll:
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

I don't have one but I plan on getting one. Yep.. some hard labor ahead.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

After seeing the ps3 game GT HD..i changed my mind completely :P
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

What t3ice just said....but i'm stiill undecided
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

I want F.E.A.R, Carbon, the next need for speed, and a few others.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Tuners Rock wrote:I want F.E.A.R, Carbon, the next need for speed, and a few others.
huh ? :|
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:sony pisses me off with the low number of systems shipped, the same thing happened with the ps2 -.- sony needs to pump it up a notch when they release a new system.
Low number of systems shipped? You mean too many shipped. PS3s are gathering dust on the shelves here. Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Future Shop all have at least 2 60 GB versions in stock nobody wanting them. I even heard stories of people trading in their PS3 for a Wii. Indeed, if you want a Wii, that will be a problem since they are no where to be found but PS3s...plentiful.
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

to expensive :shock:
im fine with my x360
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

Skyline_man wrote:
Tuners Rock wrote:I want F.E.A.R, Carbon, the next need for speed, and a few others.
You know fear, its a war game, the next nfs, and other games.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Tuners Rock wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:
Topic title: ANYBODY HAVE A PS3!!! ^_^
your first reply: I want F.E.A.R, Carbon, the next need for speed, and a few others.

:roll:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Skyline_man wrote:
Tuners Rock wrote:
Skyline_man wrote: huh ? :|
your first reply: I want F.E.A.R, Carbon, the next need for speed, and a few others.

The word's somewhere...what is it... oh yeah. Owned. lol The only way I would get a ps3 is if i paid 700 for it with every game that comes out for it for free
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

i heard that the PS3 sux, i dont really know tho
Driv2Slow
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

2furio wrote:
Blazing Gallardo wrote:sony pisses me off with the low number of systems shipped, the same thing happened with the ps2 -.- sony needs to pump it up a notch when they release a new system.
Low number of systems shipped? You mean too many shipped. PS3s are gathering dust on the shelves here. Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Future Shop all have at least 2 60 GB versions in stock nobody wanting them. I even heard stories of people trading in their PS3 for a Wii. Indeed, if you want a Wii, that will be a problem since they are no where to be found but PS3s...plentiful.
WTF i havent seen a ps3 in any store -.- the 20gb wont sell much i guess 60gb is better. thats the one im getting :)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:WTF i havent seen a ps3 in any store -.- the 20gb wont sell much i guess 60gb is better. thats the one im getting :)
It really depends on in what area you live in. Here in the Toronto area, it's not too difficult to find a PS3 because most people realize that it's not worth the price. Plus, with the lowered Xbox360 price and more high-quality games for the Xbox being released, Sony is definitely losing here...
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

Played PS3 & Xbox360 over X-mas, here is my thought's.

My friend has a 360 & bought a PS3 on the 23rd of dec. for $600 us dollars.

it has the slow load times like the ps2 system, gfx are better on ps3 comparing fight night 3 side by side on a 130 inch HD projection screen and on a 65 inch HD wide screen tv.

ps3 controllers are very light weight and are the same size as a ps2 controller, I perfer the xbox360 controller larger and feel right for my hand.

My friends internet connection is around 600-700 kb sec.

xbox demo download 900mb 30-40 mins maybe.

PS3 GT HD 625mb 5-7 hours to download on same internet connection. To Many other people downloading this game I guess.

I'm not bashing the ps3 in any way, just facts, and I really like the gfx compared to an xbox360.

if you want an xbox360 wireless internet add-on = 100 us dollars. so xbox360 = 400 + 100 = 500 dollars and you only have a 20gb HDD.

VS a PS3 has it included (wireless) and has a 60GB HDD so after reviewing what you get for your money the PS3 is really a better deal when you get another 1GHZ CPU + Better GFX engine. plus you can use flash memory cards. only thing you might want extra for a PS3 is another controller, hehe. so PS3 bundled everything really. xbox360 really is the one that is over priced and not the PS3 if you compare everything you get! Almost forgot you don't need to buy a membership to play online with the PS3 so there is another plus for the PS3.

I am an xbox fan really but playstation really opens my eyes this time.

I will buy both systems this summer most likly. because I like both and can't choose just one system, even after playing both. They both have things that are Awsome

So if you can afford a PS3 it is worth the money if you really compare. the blue ray alone
is worth half the system by far.

Hope my opinion's help others, hope it was helpfull

PS: that PS3 is heavy like 20 LBS lol
Last edited by GodSpeed on 27 Dec 2006, 04:17, edited 1 time in total.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:
Tuners Rock wrote: You know fear, its a war game, the next nfs, and other games.

The word's somewhere...what is it... oh yeah. Owned. lol
What are you, like 4 yrs old. :roll:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Neither of these posts were necessary. Tuners Rock, please try and keep to the topic, and S2K, play nice, or I'll tell your mommy.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

when i get a ps3, if im able to find one, i will give u all the details about it. :wink: but i noticed Godspeed did it already :cry: thx for the info man.

BTW if somebody gets it or has a friend that has it might be cool to see some pics :wink:

Return to “The Games”