ANYBODY HAVE A PS3!!! ^_^

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

GT3x24x7 wrote:Neither of these posts were necessary. Tuners Rock, please try and keep to the topic, and S2K, play nice, or I'll tell your mommy.
I try.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:when i get a ps3, if im able to find one, i will give u all the details about it. :wink: but i noticed Godspeed did it already :cry: thx for the info man.

BTW if somebody gets it or has a friend that has it might be cool to see some pics :wink:
Here you go:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

and it seems like some stores dont have any PS3s too:

You can always find more pictures by checking the Official PS3 Forums.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

Skyline_man wrote:
Blazing Gallardo wrote:when i get a ps3, if im able to find one, i will give u all the details about it. :wink: but i noticed Godspeed did it already :cry: thx for the info man.

BTW if somebody gets it or has a friend that has it might be cool to see some pics :wink:
Here you go:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

and it seems like some stores dont have any PS3s too:

You can always find more pictures by checking the Official PS3 Forums.
yeah i seen some of does and it makes every room look nice with that shiny huge system O_O i can picture it in my room O_O thx for the pics :wink:

and what 2furio said its true and i cant believe it, that sony is losing. sony has been winning for like 2 system generations. the wii is also kicking ass while xbox 360 has sold like 7 million consoles :shock: :shock: sony needs a plan to make ppl buy the ps3 or else it was a huge waste of money.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Even with GTHD/GT5, Sony will probably be less popular now. It costs way too much. My new computer costed a little less than the PS3, and it has way more functions...
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Sooner or later the difference between consoles and PCs will be virtually gone. Nintendo's Wii is supposed to feature full web browsing capability through the Opera browser with the Wii-mote working with an on-screen keyboard to type. Just a few more years, and a PC and console will be virtually the same thing.
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

prince1142003 wrote:Sooner or later the difference between consoles and PCs will be virtually gone. Nintendo's Wii is supposed to feature full web browsing capability through the Opera browser with the Wii-mote working with an on-screen keyboard to type. Just a few more years, and a PC and console will be virtually the same thing.
You have it right on the button there.

The PS3 is really a PC, yep. You can install linux on a ps3 and just plugin a usb mouse and keyboard. now it's a pc. right out of the box
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Tuners Rock wrote:
S2000_Skyline12 wrote:
Skyline_man wrote: Topic title: ANYBODY HAVE A PS3!!! ^_^
your first reply: I want F.E.A.R, Carbon, the next need for speed, and a few others.

:roll:
The word's somewhere...what is it... oh yeah. Owned. lol
What are you, like 4 yrs old. :roll:

I think I sence some crying going on.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

hey,i have a PS3!NOT!
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

GT3x24x7 wrote:Neither of these posts were necessary. Tuners Rock, please try and keep to the topic, and S2K, play nice, or I'll tell your mommy.
Sorry.... lol
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Stereo wrote:Even with GTHD/GT5, Sony will probably be less popular now. It costs way too much. My new computer costed a little less than the PS3, and it has way more functions...
Yep... Seems that Microsoft and its 360 definitly killed the PS3 and its sales...
korge
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

people please stay on topic thx :wink:

im not really worried about sony i know they might have a plan. i been a sony fan since when i got my ps1 then i got ps2 and then psp. all i need is the ps3. And about the linux thing is it worth it? i can just use my pc instead.-.-

PS i noticed im a D.K. :)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:people please stay on topic thx :wink:
Blazing Gallardo wrote: PS i noticed im a D.K. :)
Oh yea... STFU will ya?

PS3 shouldve been released a lot sooner. However, I still think PS3 is more powerful, however, there are just better games out for 360 becuase of the time its been out.
korge
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

korge wrote:
Blazing Gallardo wrote:people please stay on topic thx :wink:
Blazing Gallardo wrote: PS i noticed im a D.K. :)
Oh yea... STFU will ya?

PS3 shouldve been released a lot sooner. However, I still think PS3 is more powerful, however, there are just better games out for 360 becuase of the time its been out.
what the fuk did i do! damn! :evil:

xbox is kicking ass with games like gears of wars, while the wii is kicking bum bum with the sensor controller, which can be good because a lot of people get impressed with that :roll: . if ps3 was released last year it should of win already, more games and more consoles sold.but like i said before i know the sony has a plan.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

They better have a plan, because if this is thier plan, The sales will go dooowwwnn the tubes
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

that is what I was thinking.. Not only are the game choices limited, but the darn thing is twice the price of a normal 360 if you only plan on playing games.

I think they messed up big time. I can imagine the only people buying the things are sony fanboys who preordered or just want to play MGS or GT..
korge
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

And unless you're a little nitpick on the graphics the the 360 is also good too, I mean it gives the same shine that the PS3 gives, the ps3 is just a bit more powerful, and plus...One word. Halo. aaaannnddd! Only for Xbox/PC
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

i got a question u know the internet on the ps3 to u just connect a phone cable and thats it u can surf the internet and play online? i mean is it fast like DSL or slow like dial up?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Should be prety fast, doesnt really have to do with your connection speed, more as the speed of their servers allow. I can download a 1 gb demo through Xbox live in prolly 10 - 20 mins.
korge
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

korge wrote:Should be prety fast, doesnt really have to do with your connection speed, more as the speed of their servers allow. I can download a 1 gb demo through Xbox live in prolly 10 - 20 mins.

I got the carbon demo in like 7-10 mins I have cable. Thats what I suggest to have for a internet connection for best performance with PS3/360
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

cool so i just connect a phone line into the ps3 and then i get fast internet or do i need to do other things?

BTW in the ps3 can i play ps2 game online. i mean my ps2 dosent have online i need the network adaptor which i cant find so i coulnt buy it. anybody know if it might work?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I don't know if the PS3 works with dial-up, because you generally need a modem for that. AFAIK, it has an ethernet port which can connect to any DSL or cable modem and thus connect you to the internet. I don't know of any other way to do it.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Blazing Gallardo wrote:cool so i just connect a phone line into the ps3 and then i get fast internet or do i need to do other things?

BTW in the ps3 can i play ps2 game online. i mean my ps2 dosent have online i need the network adaptor which i cant find so i coulnt buy it. anybody know if it might work?
No you gotta connect the Ethernet into the PS3/360 (Direct Connect-Modem to System reccomended) or with router (Modem to router to system) and it does'nt and if it dows work on dial up then dont expect anything in the first minute
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

oh i have DSL so its good ^_^ but its going to be hard to connect the cables and stuff because pc is in the living room while my ps3 is going to be in my room XD thx for the info :wink:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

You could use a wireless router setup.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Blazing Gallardo wrote:oh i have DSL so its good ^_^ but its going to be hard to connect the cables and stuff because pc is in the living room while my ps3 is going to be in my room XD thx for the info :wink:
Well as prince said just use a wireless setup or get some phone line extenders and run the line to your room

Return to “The Games”