Ace Combat 4, 5, and Zero?

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Ace Combat 4, 5, and Zero?

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

So, does anyone else enjoy the amazing graphics, captivating storyline, and edge of your seat action of these games as much as I do?

If you do, you can discuss it here.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

played the game....too techincal and complex...didn't even get pass the first mission and gave it to my neighbor
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I think it was the fifth one that I played, it was really fun to play, and challenging to boot. :D
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Yes! Another Fan!

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

krazyammo wrote:played the game....too techincal and complex...didn't even get pass the first mission and gave it to my neighbor
Which one did you play? All have a very easy mode....except for Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere and Ace Combat X: Skies Of Deception. Those two are harder, due to the simulation-like realism of 3 and annoying PSP controls of X.
xHaZxMaTx wrote:I think it was the fifth one that I played, it was really fun to play, and challenging to boot. :D
Spoken like a true Mazda fan and AC gamer!
8)
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

not sure which game it was...but now sorta feel like getting one of the game and playing it :)
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Yeah, the only good sim-arcade flight game mix available.
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop

Return to “The Games”