Gran Turismo 5

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Re: Gran Turismo 5

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

I saw that but I can't remember the pass for my PSN lol. None of the passwords I normally use worked :\
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

jacoja06 wrote:Looking forward to more premiums :). ^

Also, this is a cool feature. You can use your computer to view your profile (and profiles of friends). Here's mine if anyone is interested. I'm currently trying to train my B-Spec driver, 'X.Wang' for the SLS AMG competition. 8)

https://www.gran-turismo.com/hk/gt5/use ... 6/#profile
You cannot view the My Home pages of players who are not your friends.

If you wish to view this player's My Home page, you'll need to send them a friend request from your PlayStation®3 system. Once they have accepted your request, you will be able to sign in here again and view their My Home page.

If you are still seeing this screen despite you and the other person both having agreed to a friend request, it is possible that the other person has not logged on to Gran Turismo 5's online services since agreeing to the request.

You will be able to visit the other person's My Home page a short while after they next log on to Gran Turismo 5's online services.
ehm...PSN ID? :mrgreen:
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Oh, that sucks!

My PSN is on the previous page :) : GTP_jacoja06

Return to “The Games”