Burnout Paradise- island info

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Burnout Paradise- island info

Post by peterfaj »

Is there any way to set the units in game to the metric system?
Anyway, it's a good game, but there's way too much waiting in it. Everything takes so long in this game ("you are here, race there...", new cars in the junkyard, results in the party mode, restarting after crashing...)
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

I had it for about a week now and just discovered it has Avril Laveign's girlfriend song in it. I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: Around the outer edges of the map it dosen't lag much and in the country side it's okay, but downtown it's at about 12 fps when racing. Still loads fun.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

donaldgladden wrote:I had it for about a week now and just discovered it has Avril Laveign's girlfriend song in it. I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: Around the outer edges of the map it dosen't lag much and in the country side it's okay, but downtown it's at about 12 fps when racing. Still loads fun.
Speaking of the soundtrack, it's pretty good, but that Avril's girlfriend song is making it look bad. And if you laughed at that, wait till' you discover the Mozart and classical stuff.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

peterfaj wrote:
donaldgladden wrote:I had it for about a week now and just discovered it has Avril Laveign's girlfriend song in it. I just couldn't stop laughing :lol: Around the outer edges of the map it dosen't lag much and in the country side it's okay, but downtown it's at about 12 fps when racing. Still loads fun.
Speaking of the soundtrack, it's pretty good, but that Avril's girlfriend song is making it look bad. And if you laughed at that, wait till' you discover the Mozart and classical stuff.
Dude, listening to Mozart while taking down cars at high speed is the best experience ever. Does anyone know how the songs are rotated or is it totally random?
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

Listening to classical music while smashing cars is awesome. I'm pretty sure the songs are rotated randomly.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

You can switch between sequenced and random I'm pretty sure. I have my own playlist though, played random. Run by Disturbed while in an Online Marked Man = pure pwnage. Nothing like some good ol' Guns 'n' Roses too. I keep Paradise City in my playlist all the time :)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Anyone download the new DLC cars that were released (Toy, Legendary, Boost Specials)?

I got the Jansen 88 Special, and I must say that though it is pretty wicked, 320 M$ points for one car is quite a rip off (Almost $5 for just one car).
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I got the Legendary... definitely worth it. :P
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

legendary pack is beast. i only need the boost specials and party pack. i sorta dont like how lots of people drive the night hawk, it sorta feels poser or something, like u could have no skill and still drive the nighthawk/fastest car in the game and own

How many of u guys have 101%( cars)
Instagram @SupraHKS
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

peterfaj wrote:
omg that's really put me off lol
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

You're kidding, right? Just put your own damn music on there -_-
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

No, they're really there. I think it's a joke.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

I know, I have played Burnout Paradise before -_-

Return to “The Games”