Halo 2 Vista

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Halo 2 Vista

Post by Stereo »

So it came out a couple of days ago. I'm not TOO hyped but I am hyped since I have vista and no xbox. I'll be getting it on black friday though.

Does anybody know how you can register on games for windows live? I'm just wondering cause its says a silver account is free but on xbox live it only shows gold accounts for payment.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Wow.. ur sentences are quite confusing.. Halo 2 came out a couple of days ago?
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Yeah, for Windows Vista. Pay attention.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

The windows live account is just like a Xbox live gold account, if you had a 360, you could use your Gamertag, but since you have a silver account, i dont believe that you can go online and play... thats what my friend told me.

Future games are going to be like Xbox Live games, or what they say its going to be, but paying to play on a PC, sounds kinda dumb, unless its a MMO.

Have fun making maps =]
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I was interested on how to register for it lol. But anyways: It says that silver accounts get to play on multiplayer but don't get all the features like ranks and special awards stored. I don't need any of that anyways so =p.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

You sign up to GFWL on the xbox site and i think u just put your gamertag in when u want to play halo 2 vista. I heard alot of ppl are have problems with it.

hope thaat helps

Return to “The Games”