Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Post by Black Fire »

Sounds like there will be yet another extension to the Midnight Club racing series, thought this time it is on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. here is the article from GameSpot:

"Rockstar Games Announces Midnight Club: Los Angeles for PS3 and Xbox 360
By Rockstar Games
Press Release -- This Content Was Not Created By GameSpot
Posted May 16, 2007 12:26 pm PT
New York, NY – May 16, 2007 – Rockstar Games is proud to announce the fourth installment of its critically-acclaimed and genre-defining Midnight Club franchise, Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Developed by series creator Rockstar San Diego, Midnight Club: Los Angeles will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION 3 system in early 2008.

"Midnight Club's addictive blend of freedom, style and sheer sense of speed sets it apart from its competition," said Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games. "With Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Rockstar San Diego looks to once again push the boundaries and expectations of what a racing game can be. Rockstar San Diego has always been the technology leader in delivering the ultimate racing experience, and with this game, they are looking to re-define the idea of a completely immersive racing game experience, both offline and online."

"On prior consoles, the Midnight Club franchise continually raised the bar for racing games, evolving from being the first ever street racing game to setting the defining standard for credibly integrating street racing culture with an intense racing experience," said Jay Panek, Producer of the Midnight Club series. "With Midnight Club: Los Angeles, our goal is to evolve on all possible levels and stay true to the hardcore gaming experience the series is known for, while making it accessible to casual gamers and car enthusiasts."

Consistently the most innovative, highest-rated street racing franchise, Midnight Club set the standard of what an open-world racing game can be. Midnight Club: Los Angeles will deliver a truly immersive next-generation racing experience that is second to none.

For more information about Midnight Club, please visit our website at http://www.rockstargames.com/

Rockstar Games is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO)."

Sounds great if you ask me! :)
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Not much has been said about this at all. All we know, is that it's going to be in Los Angeles...
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

again not on PC... damn them!!1
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Post by Carcrazy »

Black Fire wrote:this time it is on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360
F*** YOU A*** *****S! Not every one had $600 freakin dollars to spend on a PS3 or an Xbox 360! I have to buy my own stuff for god sakes! I'm just now getting my own PS2!!! And I Had to buy it!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
McLaren_dude
Drift King
Drift King
Location: in my chair, looking at a screen, probably playing something

Post by McLaren_dude »

hehe.....sweet im ready, i wonder if its gonna be like previous mnc games
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

Carcrazy wrote:
F*** YOU A*** *****S! Not every one had $600 freakin dollars to spend on a PS3 or an Xbox 360! I have to buy my own stuff for god sakes! I'm just now getting my own PS2!!! And I Had to buy it!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Jeez calm down, I had to buy my own Xbox 360. :roll:

Anyways back on topic, although much hasn't been said I trust they will make a good one since all the previous one have been excelent. I can't wait to see how this one turns out. I hope the customization stays and so does the damage.
Lan.Evo.III
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Lan.Evo.III »

I had to buy my own computer - $1600.
I had to buy my own 360 - $648.
All in the same week. I have to buy my own everything.

I hope this Midnight Club isnt going to be about 'pimpin' out your car. That customization in DUB Edition was crap.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Carcrazy wrote:
It's called saving you're money...maybe if you saved you could get your own 360 or something :P

I'm happy I don't have to buy anything like that, I just ask :P

And This MC is most likely to include Dub in some way so we should all get over it.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

just by telling from the Japanise Characters beside the name, i highly doubt ny more than several Dub customizations will be allowed. but its a simple inference so....
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

I liked last midnight club but the one thing what sucked was the reflections on the car... too shiny! :?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

You want shiney, go play Carbon. I couldn't find a thing wrong with the last midnight club. A friend of mine played my copy once and he was hooked!
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

mc3 is one of my fav racing games but it was 2 shiny..liike the paint and all, 2 much bling
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

donaldgladden wrote:just by telling from the Japanise Characters beside the name, i highly doubt ny more than several Dub customizations will be allowed. but its a simple inference so....
All of the MC games have the symbols by them, it means Midnight Club. :wink:
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

There was one really weird thing u could do on the psp version of MC3 Dub Edition.
You could manually choose the window tint and make it any bright colour, and OPAQUE!!
It looked like u just replaced the glass with coloured opaque plastic! :P
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

Explicit signature removed.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

By the screen shots it looks as though there will be interior view... :P also very great tuning options also i love the Lamborghini!

Edit: Just watched the trailer and wow..... This game is going to rule! interior view seems nice! specially with the Mitsubishi 3000GT and the ford mustang also the graphics remind me of Test drive unlimited... :P
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

...and LA, reminds me of San Andreas. :)
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Thats true... But thats because it was LA except names and locations where named different.. I really think MC:LA the city will be large and full kinda like TDU, except with more tuning options :P but i guess we will have to see what kind of multiplayer things they are going to have might not be online like TDU..

So far the car list is good imo. Even know its just alittle bit of cars..

Saleen S7
Mazda RX8
Kawasaki (Not sure what type though)
Mitsubishi 3000GT
Nissan 350Z (There is a billboard with a real life pic of a 350Z)
Lamborghini Miura (i think)
Lamborghini Gallardo
Ford Mustang fastback
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

got MC1 and MC3 but this one looks like it's gonna kick bumbum
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

To Carcrazy, get over the fact that it's only on PS3/X360, considering that it's still only early days into development, the console preference may change. I managed to save for a PS3, why can't you?
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Carcrazy wrote:
Lol, work 1 month and you got yourself a Xbox 4360.

OT: NOT ANOTHER RACE GAME.. Damn, release some cool action etc. games.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:I managed to save for a PS3, why can't you?
it's so easy talking from the back of the keyboard. maybe he can't save, he has no income, parents are ruff and 1000 other possibilities, why's always a d00d that seems to know everything, but in the end he's so wrong
SKYLINEHUNTER55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINEHUNTER55 »

Hooever here hu recks NFS gamez r crap ther C**** coz we don't give a F*** if u like it peace out B****** hu hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Anyway back to the subject I think Midnight Club: Los Angeles is as good as any NFS game starting from Hot Pursuit 2 :mrgreen:
User deactivated: Keeps on reviving old topics and going off-topic in them after many many warnings.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

1. I don't know what you just said
2. that is a little heavy on the language
3. if you are going to start swearing and flaming like that, do it so we can understand it, not this leet gangster crap.
SKYLINEHUNTER55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SKYLINEHUNTER55 »

I'm sory but I'm emotonal that Midnight Club: Los Angeles
is coming out you were right fishwhiz this is no gangsta rap but we swear to gangstas in the allys but everyone you can't see me my time is now i'm JOHN CENA!
User deactivated: Keeps on reviving old topics and going off-topic in them after many many warnings.

Return to “The Games”