World in Conflict

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

World in Conflict

Post by BrontoX »

Has anyone played this yet? I played the Multiplayer Demo and all i can say is SWEET! 8)
It's the best tactical game i ever played, Graphics are awesome even on Medium (or is it Low-Medium i have it on), gameplay is amazing, the storyline (from the demo of course) sounds like it's very good.

If someone downloads the Multiplayer demo then you can find me by the name of BrontoX([LoD])* (the clan name is [LoD] if you want to join)

*It's actually [LoD] not ([LoD]) but i don't know if you have to search the name of the clan also, so that's why i put "()"
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Re: World in Conflict

Post by donaldgladden »

i played it at my local internet cafe all all i can say is OH MY SHET! this is the first RTS where the campaign mode battles are actaully immense. the controls are hard to learn at first but by you'll get used to them by the time you reach the forrest/ mountain levels. but by then the amount of forces you face will already be massive.

Jesus freakin christ this game is by far the best of the year to me and i'll be playing it all the time when i get back to the internet cafe.

BTW Brontox i'll see if the owner can set up the cd keys on multiplayer so i can pwn you :lol:
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

Are you going to say that the Total War battles weren't immense? :|
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

Total war's use of weapons are far more different than World In Conflict.Meaning alot more eye candy and energy thats pumping out the screen. thats the worst game to compare world in conflict to :roll:

a better game to compare it's battles to would be Supreme Commander :wink:

Return to “The Games”