Mercenaries 2

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Mercenaries 2

Post by speed_man »

If you have played Mercenaries, there is going to be a sequel.

"Electronic Arts and Pandemic Studios have dropped a new trailer for Mercenaries 2: World in Flames in our lap, complete with an official release date in tow. The follow-up to the 2005 destruct-o-thon will hit US shores on August 31, 2008, giving us less than five months before we blow everything up.

It will be available for PS3, PS2, PC, Xbox360, and PSP. And they "SAY" that it will be realeased in August 31,2008 :D
Bandit1
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Mercenaries 2

Post by Bandit1 »

Cant wait! got the first one it was awesome so i'm gettin da second
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by speed_man »

Yeah its fun to drive around in a tank and just blow thinhs up :twisted:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

So, who here has the game already? I've been looking around to get a copy for PC, but they're pretty hard to find.

At least they are if you're in the sticks and the only place around that actually sells PC games is Wal-mart. #-o
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

I got it, but I've already explained myself on the game. lol.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I just checked again to see if Wal-mart got any copies in today (since it's exactly 1 week today the console version's came out i think,) and they still don't. The Best Buy in Fayetteville is sold out as well. I'm about ready to just go out and buy friggin' Spore... :? #-o
kimd41
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by kimd41 »

I'm hearing some very bad comments about this game everywhere, especialy for the PS2 version. :?
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Yeah, I considered the PS2 version strongly when I couldn't find the PC version, but always went against it.

Anyway, my mom had to go out of town today, so I called like 7 different stores in a near-by town, and only found 2 copies at 2 different stores. :lol:

I finally got my copy, and I'm glad I called my mom to see if she got it. She actually picked up the PS2 version by accident, but she said the store took it back w/o asking questions because she bought the wrong version. (It shows the refund on the receipt.)

I had some graphics trouble to begin with, I guess it have problems with Windows Vista, because when I ran it in XP compatibility mode it played fine. Fun game, however it is pretty different from the original. Not nearly as easy to steal vehicles to run a muck in, and I have yet to steal a helicopter, but I still think the game was worth the $50. I was even going to buy Spore today because I got tired of waiting, not I'm glad I was patent. :mrgreen:

Anyway, Pandemic Forum-Admins FTL... just figured I'd throw that in there. I wouldn't bother that much going to their forums for support... you won't get anywhere. :?

Return to “The Games”