Game Development Team:Members request UPDATE:Engine Found!

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Game Development Team:Members request UPDATE:Engine Found!

Post by korge »

Deja Vu? :-k
korge
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Si!
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Hmm. Well, again, I'm still available for helping with this. I'll make sounds for basically any car, but they'll probably just be temporary until we can record sounds ourselves and stuff.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Your website is dead. :?
t3ice wrote:Most of the cars in that list are the same ones Korge asked me to model for AHR...

But i may have deleted them when Korge stopped responding. :|
taz947 wrote:This sounds like AHR.

Maybe you'll manage to finish it.
korge wrote:Deja Vu? :-k
AHR (formerly known as Afterhours Racing; Now known as SHIFT) is not dead contrary to popular belief. [-X While it is no where completion, All AHR assets were reorganized and updated for a fresh debut sometime next year. We are trying to keep it under wraps till beta is working nicely. Dont get it twisted. That is all. :mrgreen:
korge
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

korge wrote:AHR (formerly known as Afterhours Racing; Now known as SHIFT) is not dead contrary to popular belief. [-X While it is no where completion, All AHR assets were reorganized and updated for a fresh debut sometime next year. We are trying to keep it under wraps till beta is working nicely. Dont get it twisted. That is all. :mrgreen:
Seriously? Cool. Sorry to kick-and-hijack this thread, but that's good to hear.

Also, I've got some stuff for this project. It's not for the exact carlist used for this project but it's something. Along with a list of usable bodykits it has an example of a possible configuration file - I don't know what you guys think but I think it's pretty interesting (or at least good for wasting time). It is in no way finished, but it's fairly extensive anyway. This is not a request list but sort of a set of "bookmarks", or reminders what to search for later.

http://www.geocities.com/hkvideogamer/c ... _stuff.zip

Return to “The Games”