Prince of Persia 4!!!!!

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Prince of Persia 4!!!!!

Post by Jopuma »

I've played PoP: Sands of Time, PoP: Warrior Within, and PoP: Two Thrones and loved them all. I was surprised and overjoyed to find that Ubisoft is making a 4th Prince of Persia game. This one is very VERY different from all the other ones in the fact that the environments are 3D, but the characters are like the game ookami (vectorized 3D characters). Very interesting and cool. A must see game. Also the trailer for it is AWESOME. The used Sigur Rós's Sæglópur in it.

http://prince-of-persia.us.ubi.com
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Prince of Persia 4!!!!!

Post by Skyline_man »

Yeah cool, its not like its been announced earlier today though. :lol:

I've played the past 3 games in the series and loved them, this one is so different but its looking good, looking forward to it.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Skyline_man wrote:Yeah cool, its not like its been announced earlier today though. :lol:

I've played the past 3 games in the series and loved them, this one is so different but its looking good, looking forward to it.
I've beaten the first two games but I could never get passed the ""SPOILER!!!!!"" final boss and never made it through the final puzzle with the dark prince. :(
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I got excited when I heard about this for the first time. I own Sands of Time and Two Thrones and have played Warrior Within, and loved them all. The new game seems refreshingly new, but I dunno if I like the artistic direction.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I'd have to agree the artists took an entirely new spin on the game compared to other ones. It seems a bit refreshing though having a different appearance from the last ones.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

From what I've gathered, the Prince in this new game is a totally new character. He's apparently a thief, and not of noble birth like the Princes before him. I think I read somewhere that Jordan Mechner discussed the nature of the Princes: basically, there are multiple "Princes," each in a different storyline completely unrelated to each other.

I don't think the Prince has been rebooted since the Sands of Time trilogy started.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

New Awesome trailer from TGS 08

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_7191_en.html

Oh god, i love this song. :D
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Skyline_man wrote:New Awesome trailer from TGS 08

Need...to...know...song...now. Indeed, it is surprisingly an awesome trailer with fitting music. I love how it's not just a gameplay video but a sequence of gameplay scenes that were masterfully put together.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

2furio wrote:
Skyline_man wrote:New Awesome trailer from TGS 08

Need...to...know...song...now. Indeed, it is surprisingly an awesome trailer with fitting music. I love how it's not just a gameplay video but a sequence of gameplay scenes that were masterfully put together.
I watched the trailer about 5 times now i think.

The song is Breathe me by Sia. :wink:

Return to “The Games”