Project Torque

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
wh4yer0
Stock
Stock

Project Torque

Post by wh4yer0 »

Hi guys!

If you are bored of NFS or that game what you actually play ( :wink: ) try the Project Torque!

It's great, completely free MMO game by Invictus, developed by Aeria Games - your objective is race with other players. You have a lot of fantasy cars, and some licensed too (like Mazda RX-7, Lancer EVO IX MR or Toyota Corolla AE85 and much more). You can choose between lots of gamemodes such as normal race, Capture The Flag, Thunder Alley (something like NASCAR :)), drag, drift and more :D The great graphic and community makes this game a really nice propositions for rainy days :)

Screenies:
TA #1
TA #2
TA #3

Drag
CTF
Drift

More on http://project-torque.aeriagames.com/

Enjoy!
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Re: Project Torque

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

you do that, I'll just be playing Gran Turismo 2 on my lappy plzkthx...
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Looks pretty good to me for a free game.
I think I'll give it a go while I wait for Spore to hit the stores :).
lol wut
donaldgladden
Professional
Professional

Post by donaldgladden »

game sucks imo manly because in order to be the fastest, you have to spend money and buy "ap" to get the good stuff and cars. That pretty much takes away the free aspect of the game. the same pretty much goes for all of aeria's games
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Invictus... aren't they the ones that made that terrible Street Legal game? Wow, I figured they went bankrupt - I guess I was wrong or something... I haven't tried this game yet but, because of the fact that this isn't free (you have to buy stuff separately), it's probably not very much worth trying.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Oh it's that kind of a deal..
Guess I'll uninstall it without trying.
Doesn't seem good enough to really pay for :D.
lol wut
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

You really won't need to pay anything. There'll be enough to race against and you can upgrade with credits you score. Some things require real cash but you can do without them, easily.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

PSZeTa wrote:You really won't need to pay anything. There'll be enough to race against and you can upgrade with credits you score. Some things require real cash but you can do without them, easily.
Well yeah, you can still play...

And yeah, I've seen this before and thought about trying it; might try it sometime but in general, I don't really play many online games I have to sign up for as it sort of takes a long time (then again, money-requiring games are more of a hassle than that when you think about it that way, so yeah). Mostly it's because games like this take a long time to download...

Hmm, when I think about it that way, Need for Speed ProStreet looks pretty close to about how this is, and instead of paying $40 for it I only have to download it for 5 hours...

Return to “The Games”