Midtown Madness 2 and Game screens

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Midtown Madness 2 and Game screens

Post by CMuscle1 »

Midtown madness 2 for you who have never seen or heard of it is a racing arcade game made by Angel Studies and Microsoft for the PC only, Tho there is a number 3 that came out a few years after but not as good as this one in my opioion. This came centers around driving with diffrent modes such as Blitz, which is sprint basically. Also the game has circuit racing and checkpoint racing. A variety of cars are stock on the game including the Aston martin vanquish, London Buses, BMw Mini Cooper and Audi TT and more. London and San Fransico are the cites you can race in but there not the complete city only a small area. Great thing about this game also is the ability to download cars online from sites like MM2X.com and others. I myself love the realistic ones people make. Some people like the Nitrous crazy cars that go 1000 mph lol. Crusing is also a feature that Is amazing especailly for screen like the ones im going to show attached. will post more later. For more info on the game just search for it, its pretty easy to find info on. :)

The car pictured is a Shelby GT500 a Download car I found on MM2x.com
Attachments
GT500
GT500
Sanfransico's Golden Gate with GT500
Sanfransico's Golden Gate with GT500
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Midtown Madness 2 and Game screens

Post by Stereo »

I used to play that game all the time. :D I even got a skateboarder model that went 300mph and rode on walls. Twas awesome.
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

I used to play that all the the time when I was 6-8.
richermartyn
Stock
Stock

Post by richermartyn »

I am still playing this game.
I like this game most. I like the ride in city at night. I like it's different weather option and all the graphics.
Thank you for refreshing my old memories.
Dare to be professional Gamer.

Return to “The Games”