Call of Duty World at War Multiplayer Help

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Call of Duty World at War Multiplayer Help

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Okay, here's the lowdown as specific as I can remember. I went on to multiplayer and i forgot to connect my internet up so it said couldnt connect to internet service. Anyway, I went into choose account or whatever and cos it wasnt connected it said "you need an account for coop and multi." then I clicked no because I had an account already and by then i realised i wasnt connected so i connected. it then read my account but then i went into a server to start playing i was back to lvl 1 with 0 XP! (I was up to lvl 40 the previous day). Anyway I restarted the game annd restarted the computer but nothing worked, I have now played on and have goe up to lvl 7 but I'm still annoyed. Anyway, does anyone know any way to recover those 40 lvls of progress or will i have to just start again from scratch?

BTW the weird thing is that i had 2 accounts but i only lost my main accounts progress, the other one is still lvl 3 like b4 and could someone plz count how many times I wrote "anyway in the previous paragraph lol!

Return to “The Games”