Tank max speed: Unlimited???

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Tank max speed: Unlimited???

Post by Koffy »

Have you noticed? If you point the cannon of the tank backwards and shoot several times while accelertating, the tank reaches a very high speed. Every time you shoot the tank goes a little faster. I've reached speeds over the max speed of the Banshee. It looks to me like it is kind of unlimited.
V12 Vanquish
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by V12 Vanquish »

How do you turn the tank cannon around? this is for the pc vertion of gtaIII

Post by Guest »

doesnt matter now and u r right it can go very fast and extremly high if u have the no gravity cheat on just keeps on oing higher and higher
V12 Vanquish
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by V12 Vanquish »

soz that last post was by me cos i 4got to sign in
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

You usually use 4 and 5 of the numpad to turn the cannon. You can also use those to torn thr Dodo or the Yardie. For Yardie and Dodo you also use 9 and 6 to go up and down.
V12 Vanquish
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by V12 Vanquish »

ok th Dodo or the Yardieanks i didnt know about moving it up and down and what is the Dodo or the Yardie

Post by Guest »

The Dodo is the plane, which you get in the second island, and the Yardie is the pink car of those jamaicans, also in the second island. You can also raise the Yardie and lower it by blowing the horn.

Return to “The Games”