3 Tips + 3

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

3 Tips + 3

Post by Koffy »

I found out these three tricks/tips. I hadn't heard about them anywhere, so here you have, hope they are usefull to you.

If you complete the rifle range shooting test with over 9*% (don't know well how much with 94 it works with 90 not), you will be given the Fast Reload ability.

When using a heavy motorcicle, Angel or Freeway, to take sharp turns, lean forward for short time, and the lean backwards and hold it while accelerating. This will make the rear wheels slide more, and the bike turn sharper. It works on any motorcicle, but it is more usefull with these two.

Take a bus and stop at a bus stop (thay are identifyed by a blue and red shield). Peolple will climb in and you will be paid 5$ for each.
Last edited by Koffy on 25 Nov 2003, 01:20, edited 2 times in total.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Didn't know about that one with the bus. How many people usually enter?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Not many. In GTA2, they where all standing by the bus stop and run to cath it, but here, they walk as normal (slow), and usually there in noone waiting for the bus. As you stop, some ped walks towards the bus and climbs in. You wont get milionaire with this.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Hehe, the best way to earn mones is the Hunter and vigilante missions. I earned more than a million in two attempts :)
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

That's more than the money I have after completing the game. :lol:
I don't worry much about it neither.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Talking about money, tree more tips:

Go in the El Banco Corrupto Grande. Go to the right into the hallway, and then to the "back" of the bank. You will get 4 stars, and polices will appear in the bank's hall. That is not the important. At the #back" of the bank there are dollars on the floor, $1000. You can have some fun with the police chasing you , and eventually couse little more riot, so thet the FBI with their nice Ranchers appears, and "loan" one if you like. To get rid of the cops, drive fast to sunshine autos and leave the Rancher where the garages are. Take one of the car you have stored in the garages and rush to the paint 'n spray across.

To make a longer Stoppie, take a Pizza Boy. A Faggio will do, but the pizza boy is heavier in the back, and wont flip over so easyly. To make a good stoppie, Accelerate to the maximum, lean forward, and hit boths normal brakes and handbrake simultaneously. Hold the brake all the time, but hit the normal brake for short periods and release equaly. The rear of the bike will rise slowly, and after some practice, you will be able to balance the bike on the front wheel. I manged to do a 6 sec, stoppie with this tecnique.

To make a loooong wheelie, take a Sanchez. Sanchez are more difficult to use for these than PCJ, but if you have more experience, Snchez is better. The thing is, that if you touch the ground with the very rear of a PCJ, tha game says the wheelie has ended. :? This does not happen with Sanchez, but this one is more difficult to use, cause if you lean bachwards too much you will go flying, an loose about 100 health/armor. But the Sanchez can cover the same distance in much longer time, couse it can be kept up at lower speed than PCJ. The best place to do a wheelie is starting at Ammunation in downtown, and finishing at the docks. I managed to do a 55 sec., 3032 ft. lon wheelie, and I had only gone by Rayton Aide Pharmacy. :shock: The complete wheelie fron AN to the docks must be 8000 ft, and arrount 2:30 mins.

One more: You can fin an FBI Washington, going trough the allei left of Downtowns Pizza.

Hope they are usefull.
1000bhpskyline
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 1000bhpskyline »

does the bus thing really work. when u say a bus do u mean the old dark coloured things or the newer sliver coach like ones.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Coach.

Return to “The Games”