NFS: Altezza Mix

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

NFS: Altezza Mix

Post by Toshiro »

Enjoy. Chapter 1.

If people like it, I'll continue to write, if I have time.
Attachments
NFS Altezza Mix.doc
Chapter 1
(28.5 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

No one? How depressing. :(
REBEL35SUSPECT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by REBEL35SUSPECT »

its interesting thats all ill say
GoSsArD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GoSsArD »

REBEL35SUSPECT wrote:its interesting thats all ill say
yep.. i'll go with interesting as well...
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

"Interesting" doesn't help.

Any criticisms?
REBEL35SUSPECT
Ricer
Ricer

Post by REBEL35SUSPECT »

umm well theres not much C i can give you but of the story plot is strange by what it seems
mjdude23
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mjdude23 »

bleh...
GINIX_2007
Professional
Professional

Post by GINIX_2007 »

Nice Story very interestin. I like!!
Hide away compartments in the the Subs real nice

So when is the next episode comin out? I wanna know how he breaks out of jail! Or does he even get locked up at all.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

I like it, much better style than my story :)

Wonder what happens next :)

EDIT: I think this topic should be moved since it has nearly nothing to do with Need For Speed ;)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Was more interested near the beginning. Closer to the end it started to sound like some F&F action flick. :?
landmine55
Ricer
Ricer

Post by landmine55 »

nice i likw it
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

It's a lot like the Transporter's story I'm assuming a lot of inspiration drew from the movies, am I correct? I pictured Jason Statham as the main character when I read the line "Transportation is a precise business" in the first chapter.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Yeah. It's a cross between Transporter, F&F, and NFS.

:)
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

It's a very cool story! I wanna see the next part! :D
mjdude23
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mjdude23 »

Toshiro wrote:Yeah. It's a cross between Transporter, F&F, and NFS.

:)
your sig is WAYY over 50kb...even over 80kb :lol:
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Hmmm.... You're the Sig Police, aren't you?
mjdude23
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mjdude23 »

hey I got Charter High Speed cable connection and that took FOREVER too load... don't wanna what thats like with 56k!
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

10 points, great read so far, ive been looking for some time to start a little story myself. I like it so far, even though it has a cliche feel to it.
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

mjdude23 wrote:hey I got Charter High Speed cable connection and that took FOREVER too load... don't wanna what thats like with 56k!
Really. It takes no time for ANYTHING on this site to load for me.
Tunerfreak
Professional
Professional

Post by Tunerfreak »

My ISP is figgen slow and annoying, but they are boasting to upgrade our connections soon.
-hidden-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

Toshiro wrote:"Interesting" doesn't help.

Any criticisms?
ok... i dont personaly like the title, but the box art itself is great :)
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

What Box Art? You mean the banner?
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Dude, I hope you're continuing this! I really wanna read whats next!
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

When I have time. My grades are falling at the moment.

But here's a short story I wrote for an RP board, just to entertain you for a while. I'll see if I can tie this into the story somehow.

As a part time student and Transporter, I can't honestly tell you I have a lot of free time on my hands. However, being a student does provide me necessary camouflage in the Underworld, and my other occupation helps as well. See, I attend one of the most violent schools in New York City, if not America. Which school, you ask? Let's keep that confidential as of now. I find humans tend to wander toward danger. It'd be a shame if someone were to be killed by my words and their own idiocy, now wouldn't it?

10:23 AM

The bell hit me like a jackhammer. It honestly did. I'm usually always aware, but Social Studies, in my opinion, is a shiznit subject. A downright waste of forty minutes. Why? Because basically everything you learn in that class can be acquired from a Newspaper, or textbook. In fact, I've probably slept through all my Social Studies classes, and I'm still averaging an A average because I read the news and seldom flip through the pages of a textbook. Who knows? Maybe I just have a knack for test-taking. I stretched out sleepily as I walked toward the door, my baggy Quiksilver shirt hanging off me and folding with my movements. The South Pole jeans I wore made a peculiar crunch with every step I took. "Have a nice day...." I said softly, at my teacher, who was already sitting down.

"Get to class."

10:23 PM

Now, there's a fine line between my day at 10:23 in the morning and 10:23 at night. In the morning, I'm a kid being injected with useless knowledge, really. Who gives two shiznit what a Silicon-Oxygen Tetrahedron is? As long as you're here, and living well, who cares? In the vacant parking lot, my watch sounded all of a sudden, and right on cue, someone tapped on the window. "Sup," I said. Be casual, right? 'Blend in with the hood,' as a friend of mine might say.

A woman smiled and slipped something through the open window. "La Guardia, east exit." I nodded and without further ado, rolled the window up and shifted up via the ACT Stick Shift. The four inch exhaust spouting from the rear of my Supra spat out blue flames as I did so. Time to go. I rolled out of the parking in the rear wheel drived vehicle, as inconspicuous as one could in a JDM vehicle. Hard to notice a Supra in the dead of night, right? Nevertheless, I stopped at the traffic light and waited for it to change.

All of a sudden, I was aware that someone was next to me. Someone challenging me? I turned my neck to see a pure white Dodge Viper GT-S. God, just looking at that lump of American lard made me nauseas, and it clearly showed in my facial expression. He narrowed his eyes. "Wanna go, booboo?" the man inside said. From the sound of his voice, he was white and husky, not to mention arrogant.

"Anytime," I murmured, and rolled back about three yards or so, giving him a huge head start. I really shouldn't be firetruck around with the show ponies, but this guy makes my eyes burn and my ears hurt. The light turned green, and I floored the gas, slamming the clutch and slamming the shift up. The gloss-black vehicle lurched forward, as did the Viper. The wind flowed around the car in a more aerodynamic manner, thanks to the Veilside kit. Not the tacky wide body one. Just the body kit. The Toyo tire treads gripped the ground, providing more traction. My powerhouse of a car caught up to the Viper quickly, and soon surpassed him just as easily. His eyes widened as he saw he was close to hitting a car. I watched his body twitch as he slammed the brakes, but with those shiznit stock brakes, he would still be moving. The grinned with satisfaction as the sound of metal crunching and tires squealing came to my ears. I'm quite surprised we had enough room to do a quick Drag Race in New York City. Some of you are asking, What's so special about New York, that you can't race on the roads? Well, the streets of New York are frigging' narrow. That's why I quit street racing and decided on a more secure job as a Transporter.

10:45 PM

No one ever considers them-self a veteran at their job until they've firetruck something up at least once. Little did I know that this was about to happen, and so early in my little 'career.' Unfortunate.

I sat on the bench, holding a small box wrapped with paper. Most people didn't look at me or didn;t give me a second glance. Perfect. However, this one man, quite nicely dressed, I might add, approached me and said, "Good Evening." The password. I nodded and handed him the package, who in turn, gave me a small white envelope. "Happy Birthday," he said, almost like a father. I nodded and began heading toward the exit. "Careful on your way home," he said, with a tone that sent a chill down my spine. What does he mean by that?

11:01 PM

There was a loud BOOM as the envelope I threw out of my car blew up. What in the world?! The parked sedan it landed under went up in a ball of flames, the bomb inside my payment detonating. So that's his game...... I laughed a bit and pulled my Supra over into a vacant parking lot, pondering my next move.

He'll pay, alright, I thought as I drove home.

Ten minutes into my ride, I kept noticing the same pair of headlights were in my rear-view. Someone following me?
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

O.o Fun to read these things. :D

Return to “Creativity Board”