editing signatures and avatars...

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: editing signatures and avatars...

Post by boganbusman »

lol Imageshack fails now too. I hate having to browse through an extra page when clicking thumbs, it's bullsh-t.

Tinypic will do for now.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Wow, alot of comments but it looks not so freindly

Ok, iam so sorry guys for opening an stupid thread like this, i will give it another shot later, you can count this thread closed from now, and i apologise for making a lot posts and it's illegal, thank you for that Andre_online you helped me to know that this is illegal to post alot like that stupidly from me!, and i apologise for the nfsunlimited.net staff and members, i am an idiot, impudent and rulesbreaker. i wish i didn't do somethong so bad by my posts, i am totally desperated right now, i just wonna be an unbeatable member like carcrazy or Andre_online!

*mod note*
Two posts merged. Don't double post.
Be Sharp!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Sharpenor wrote:Ok, iam so sorry guys for opening an stupid thread like this, i will give it another shot later, you can count this thread closed from now, and i apologise for making a lot posts and it's illegal, thank you for that Andre_online you helped me to know that this is illegal to post alot like that stupidly from me!, and i apologise for the nfsunlimited.net staff and members, i am an idiot, impudent and rulesbreaker. i wish i didn't do somethong so bad by my posts, i am totally desperated right now, i just wonna be an unbeatable member like carcrazy or Andre_online!
You're taking this a little too hard on yourself eh? You still have a life outside of this forum. Don't count yourself as an 'idot' just because you've broken the rules in here. ;)

Double-posting isn't the way to increase your post count. I've been here for almost coming 5 years now. Trust me.. With knowledgeable insights, you'll post away to an Unbeatable rank (quite literally) before you even know it.

Creating useless topics like this, however, won't exactly bring you anywhere. I won't say for myself that I've followed every single rule that's laid upon me, but I have been posting sensibly (to say the least). So are the rest. People make mistakes, and I'm more than glad you're learning from them. :)

And brother, your learning process begins now - you really need to learn how to use the EDIT button. ;)
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Thank you Andre_online, you just encouraged me, i like your way of speaking to others, and about learning how to use the EDIT button, i am doing that on another thread, it's made by me and it's on the right place, the thread is Your Favourite "Exotic Cars".
Be Sharp!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Woah, I was just mentioned... :mrgreen:

Yeah though man, don't let some constructive criticism get you down. Almost every body makes some stupid threads at some point... I remember a while (a LONG while,) back I made a thread about foot odor. Not only was it completely random, it was pretty stupid when I think about it now. :-k

Anyway, yeah, just a few points you quickly learn: don't double post, don't make a lot of stupid threads, don't go around annoying/pissing people off purposely, and just make sure your posts are constructive and on-topic. :wink:
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Thank you very much carcrazy, if i have freinds like you and Andre_online i could be unbeatable, and when i mention your name as unbeatable don't get shy you see. :wink:

Yeah, and by the way, ichanged my forum signature from a squeased evoIII, it's now an mclaren f1, wish you like it :D
Be Sharp!
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Didn't I delete that sig once already...?
Well it's gone now anyways.
You signature can't be bigger than 550x120px & 50kb.
lol wut
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Oh, iam sorry, but because i thought that it's ok because my signature changes are success so i just put it on, iam sorry!!!
Be Sharp!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Rules are rules, and you have just broken it again - your signature is still above 50KB.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Am, i just wonder because when i saved your signature image i found out that your image is even bigger than mine Andre_online, your signature image is 132kb while mine is 123kb, :-k
Be Sharp!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

How did you even come up to 123KB? Did you check it correctly? If mine had breached the rules, it'd have been deleted before yours could have been. In fact, mine is far touching 50KB.

Here's a proof of mine:
Attachments
untitledsig.JPG
(3.4 KiB) Downloaded 10132 times
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

His is only 31kb.

If you make your signatures in Photoshop, try to save them for web(there's an option there).
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Ah, stupid me, sorry Andre_online, making one in the photoshop could be different you know!
Be Sharp!
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

If you don't have PS or don't know how to limit the size, just post here and ask one of us to re-size it.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Guys, Because i am an IGN.com reporter, I have experience in posting in threads, but not in this way, like The cars and general discussion, all the threads are in one page in IGN.com, What i wonna say that the unneeded threads get deleted if no one posts in it, So count this one as deleted, and i will ask the NFSUnlimited.net Staff to lock this thread, this thread was a waste of space, and i hate when i do something that's unneeded and could be a waste of time, so i will just ask you guys to stop posting in without being in the topic, don't post off, there's enough off topic posts in the thread.

I don't know, i have the image in the imageshack and they optimized it, i wonna put it in my signature but i am scared of getting permenantly banned, Now what can i do??? :?: :?: :?:

And i double posted, Oh my god, i am DONE, :cry:

*mod note*
Two posts merged. Don't double post.
Be Sharp!
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

An IGN reporter with pretty bad grammar?
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Thank you Stereo for your comment, even if it insultes me, But it's still your oponion and I totally respect it, And i am sorry if my horrible grammer bothers you, But you cannot change the fact that i am an IGN reporter, SORRY for the double post and sorry if i used words that could hurt your feelings Stereo, And i am working in my grammer and in the double posting problem.

Now for the NFSUNLIMiTEd.NET staff, can i just try if the image fits or not, i am scared of being banned, can you give me another CHANCE please, Reply please.
Be Sharp!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Upload it to ImageShack, Right click on it, click Properties and you'll see your signature size.
If it's smaller than 50 kb you can upload it here.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

If you upload an image and optimize it, you should still check the size of the image from its properties before using it.
And FYI the 550x120px limit also includes text.

Edit: I was too slow :P
lol wut
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Sharpenor wrote:Thank you Stereo for your comment, even if it insultes me, But it's still your oponion and I totally respect it, And i am sorry if my horrible grammer bothers you, But you cannot change the fact that i am an IGN reporter, SORRY for the double post and sorry if i used words that could hurt your feelings Stereo, And i am working in my grammer and in the double posting problem.

Now for the NFSUNLIMiTEd.NET staff, can i just try if the image fits or not, i am scared of being banned, can you give me another CHANCE please, Reply please.
I wasn't trying to be offensive. I'm just wondering how you could be an IGN reporter with your grammar. I'm just kinda doubting it, unless you're a reporter for a different language IGN site.
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

I solved the signature image problem, Now I have the right dimensions that the picture should get, And this is my own proof:
Blibs dimensions.JPG
(8.92 KiB) Downloaded 10003 times
Be Sharp!
taz947
Professional
Professional

Post by taz947 »

Now you're good. :)
Sharpenor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sharpenor »

Hey, Taz dude, this is the first time you post something that gives me a feeling that i know the right thing to do, Thank you for that, Be Sharp forever! :wink:
Be Sharp!
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

This has been the funniest thread I have ever seen.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Stereo wrote:I wasn't trying to be offensive. I'm just wondering how you could be an IGN reporter with your grammar. I'm just kinda doubting it, unless you're a reporter for a different language IGN site.
He's 14. You've the right to doubt. :?

And I can't agree more. This thread is a joke. :P

Return to “Creativity Board”