Chop competition rules.

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Chop competition rules.

Post by Pelado »

Chop competition rules:

1- The picture of the car to chop will be choose by the winner of the previous competition. The size of the picture will be 800x600 or higher.

2- You can chop the picture any way you want. It´s absolutelly FREE (Unless the competition moderator-the one who choose the picture-choose a theme or an specific way to chop).

3- All images *must* be attached to the posts as thumbnails. The image can be hosted here at NFSUnlimited or at ImageShack.

4- The competitions will start on saturday every 14 days. You have 7 days to submit your chop, then the competition moderator has to make a poll that last for 5 days. The winner of this poll has 2 days to pick a new picture and start a new competition that saturday.

Have fun.
Last edited by Pelado on 11 Apr 2005, 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

i'm glad you posted this, because there are like 2 competitions running. really bad organisation.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

I am glad this was stickied.
Also, I think we should have hosting wherever you please.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Just a simple change of the rules:

Images must be attached to the posts.
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

pelado you won the opra tigra comp now you get to choose car
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Chop competition rules.

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

Pelado wrote:Chop competition rules:

1- The picture of the car to chop will be choose by the winner of the previous competition. The size of the picture will be 800x600 or higher.

2- You can chop the picture any way you want. It´s absolutelly FREE (Unless the competition moderator-the one who choose the picture-choose a theme or an specific way to chop).

3- All images *must* be attached to the posts as thumbnails. The image can be hosted here at NFSUnlimited or at ImageShack.

4- The competitions will start on saturday every 14 days. You have 7 days to submit your chop, then the competition moderator has to make a poll that last for 5 days. The winner of this poll has 2 days to pick a new picture and start a new competition that saturday.

Have fun.
does that mean only car chops?
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

It means car or truck. The picture that the moderator choose.
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

yea but we can have other chops not just transportation rite. you can have a comp on chopping a house that would be funny
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

So when does the next comp start because i'm just rarin' to get another one done with my new found photoshop skills
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Chop competition rules.

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

Pelado wrote:Chop competition rules:

Have fun.
Why dont we have two comps of the same car. beginners and pros. i saw ure chop for the toyota 1 and you are gonna win by miles
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

I don´t know. Ask the other entrants. And if you´re worried about it, I´m not a pro. This is only my 4º chop. I only take my time, think about what want and can do, read some tutorials, choose good parts, take care of the details (this is the most important) and as I said, time. I think everybody can do the same and become good choppers. 8)
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

i had a really cool idea. the chop tournament. 10 people chop a car and the winning 8 go through. then the winner of that choose a car and the winning 6 go thro. i think you get the idea. and the winner of the final event wins the tournament. how bout that (and the first car chosen by pelado cause you won the most recent comp) so what about it.
Pelado
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pelado »

Not all the people have the time to make a chop every 14 days. And with a tournament with 4 or 5 chops.... :roll: ...I don´t know.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

yeah that sounds a little quick. I dont mind personally cos i do the mquickly but others do theirs very slowly, and that many in that space of tine would make them explode in anger.
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

not to mention what about the people who don't make it through they have to wait for weeks until they can join another comp
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

what about extending the time for work lets say - 2 weeks ? and also a good rule should be that the chop pic must be at least 1024x768 ;)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Triskac wrote:what about extending the time for work lets say - 2 weeks ? and also a good rule should be that the chop pic must be at least 1024x768 ;)
Well minimum was 800 by 600, which is decent i suppose. :? I like the minimums now b/c there are wallpapers out there that are good, but not in hi res.

and 2 weeks? omg, i would be done in half a week and still be waiting on the dead line. :P
korge
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Triskac wrote:what about extending the time for work lets say - 2 weeks ? and also a good rule should be that the chop pic must be at least 1024x768 ;)
I think 1 week is enough time to make a chop :P I usaully do mine in 1 or 2 days.

and size should be 800x600 or 1024x768
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

or 800x600 at BARE MINIMUM lets aim for 1024 people?
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

Pelado wrote:It means car or truck. The picture that the moderator choose.
and bikes?
Prelude
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Prelude »

LoL! What can you chop on a bike? Generally a car, van or a truck get chopped :wink:
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

I think there should be a rule about entries, i think the first 10 chops submitted will be in the poll, the rest are turned down :? in most comps you have to post your top 3, IMO this is stupid :roll:
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

ok how bout a Impreza WRX 05 chop with this

*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

S2000_Skyline12 wrote:ok how bout a Impreza WRX 05 chop with this

http://www.autogaleria.sitenet.pl/tapet ... 2_02_m.jpg
This topic is about the chop RULES. Not suggestions for the next car to chop or whatever... :roll:
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

wow thts a cool competition
can we remove bumpers from other cars on the internet and put them on ours?

Return to “Creativity Board”