Sig/Avatar Request Thread

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!

Postby mohsan1988 » 28 May 2005, 19:04

Yo S2000_Skyline12, I got your PM and I made 3 avatars for you, each one getting more complex, feel free to choose:

1)

Image

2)

Image

3)

Image
User avatar
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 535
Joined: 20 Nov 2004, 16:39
Location: On the motorway, laughing at that riced car!

Postby jacoja06 » 29 May 2005, 03:00

Hmmm...does anyone know how to make your Signature a link? :?
...So if you click on it, it will take you somewhere :wink:
Image
User avatar
jacoja06
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: 13 Oct 2004, 15:53
Location: England

Postby boganbusman » 29 May 2005, 09:25

^^easy

Code: Select all
[url=LINK TO WEBSITE][img]URL FOR SIGPIC[/img][/url]
User avatar
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: 03 Sep 2004, 12:09
Location: Mute City

Postby jacoja06 » 30 May 2005, 15:19

Sweeeet :P
Thanks again Bogan 8)
Image
User avatar
jacoja06
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: 13 Oct 2004, 15:53
Location: England

Postby nfsdriver » 30 May 2005, 19:16

master m wrote:
nfsdriver wrote:could i get a sig with this pic that im using as a sig.. thanks!


I've made 3 sigs for you, but with different Supra's.
Chose the one you like most :P

ahh man.. i dont kno what to choose... :D thanks man.. i could have two? :D
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 683
Joined: 07 Jun 2004, 00:03
Location: NJ

Postby master m » 30 May 2005, 19:32

nfsdriver wrote:
master m wrote:
nfsdriver wrote:could i get a sig with this pic that im using as a sig.. thanks!


I've made 3 sigs for you, but with different Supra's.
Chose the one you like most :P

ahh man.. i dont kno what to choose... :D thanks man.. i could have two? :D


You can change them once a month if you like. :wink:
Image
User avatar
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member
 
Posts: 3643
Joined: 29 Nov 2004, 12:50
Location: Belgium (Limburg)

Postby ^Speed 12^ » 31 May 2005, 10:16

Boganbusman, could u do this for me please? The pics below make them 100x100 and after that, make them come one after the other (like my speed 12 avatar).
Attachments
videogames14_1.jpg
videogames14_1.jpg (8.21 KiB) Viewed 3484 times
TG35-1000inset.jpg
User avatar
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 960
Joined: 07 May 2005, 17:43
Location: UK

Postby ViperGT » 31 May 2005, 14:32

hey nfsdriver i made you a signature too but I got totally overlooked

<a href=""><img src="http://img118.echo.cx/img118/1498/42em.gif" border="0" width="100" alt="" /></a>

Here speed12 is this what you wanted?
User avatar
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 734
Joined: 29 Mar 2005, 18:58

Postby nfsdriver » 02 Jun 2005, 22:53

master m wrote:
nfsdriver wrote:
master m wrote:
nfsdriver wrote:could i get a sig with this pic that im using as a sig.. thanks!


I've made 3 sigs for you, but with different Supra's.
Chose the one you like most :P

ahh man.. i dont kno what to choose... :D thanks man.. i could have two? :D


You can change them once a month if you like. :wink:

alright cool. thanks! :D
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 683
Joined: 07 Jun 2004, 00:03
Location: NJ

Postby nfsdriver » 02 Jun 2005, 22:53

ViperGT wrote:hey nfsdriver i made you a signature too but I got totally overlooked

<a href=""><img src="http://img118.echo.cx/img118/1498/42em.gif" border="0" width="100" alt="" /></a>

Here speed12 is this what you wanted?

ooh you did? i didnt even know. i thank you for making one for me :D
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 683
Joined: 07 Jun 2004, 00:03
Location: NJ

Postby ^Speed 12^ » 02 Jun 2005, 23:00

I like your sig driver. Looks plain and sweet. Thank master m for that.

Something seems to be wrong with this. It doesnt upload. Can someone figure it out? :?
Attachments
AM%20Sig%20Honda.jpg
User avatar
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 960
Joined: 07 May 2005, 17:43
Location: UK

Postby boganbusman » 03 Jun 2005, 02:05

^Speed 12^ wrote:I like your sig driver. Looks plain and sweet. Thank master m for that.

Something seems to be wrong with this. It doesnt upload. Can someone figure it out? :?

Yeah it's too big. Max height is 120px, and max filesize is 50kb. :wink:

@Speed12: I'll do your avatar when i have time.
User avatar
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable
 
Posts: 5142
Joined: 03 Sep 2004, 12:09
Location: Mute City

Postby nfsdriver » 03 Jun 2005, 02:21

boganbusman wrote:
^Speed 12^ wrote:I like your sig driver. Looks plain and sweet. Thank master m for that.

Something seems to be wrong with this. It doesnt upload. Can someone figure it out? :?

Yeah it's too big. Max height is 120px, and max filesize is 50kb. :wink:

@Speed12: I'll do your avatar when i have time.

could somebody fix it for me>? thanksz! :D
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 683
Joined: 07 Jun 2004, 00:03
Location: NJ

Postby ^Speed 12^ » 03 Jun 2005, 08:23

Thanks boganbusman.

Whats wrong with your sig driver?
User avatar
^Speed 12^
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 960
Joined: 07 May 2005, 17:43
Location: UK

Postby Cpt.Razkit » 03 Jun 2005, 09:18

i really would like somebody with some talent in PS or PSP to do a sig for me... the car is in the attachment. i would like something wild done with the background that matches my car (like same color) or surprise me, oh and please put my name (Cpt.Razkit) somewhere in the pic thanks. :wink:
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 04 May 2005, 15:07
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Postby macdaddy » 03 Jun 2005, 09:26

^ I'll do it.

Image

i think it looks ok.
Last edited by macdaddy on 03 Jun 2005, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 19 Dec 2004, 04:02

Postby Cpt.Razkit » 03 Jun 2005, 09:30

cool thanks mac! (@.@)
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 04 May 2005, 15:07
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Postby jacoja06 » 03 Jun 2005, 09:36

Would anyone like me to create a Signature for them?
Image
User avatar
jacoja06
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: 13 Oct 2004, 15:53
Location: England

Postby Cpt.Razkit » 03 Jun 2005, 09:37

you can have a go at mine too, and ill chose which 1 is better to me. the pic is up there in an attachment
Image
User avatar
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: 04 May 2005, 15:07
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Postby macdaddy » 03 Jun 2005, 09:39

have you looked at the one i made yet?
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 19 Dec 2004, 04:02

Postby jacoja06 » 03 Jun 2005, 09:43

WOW! Thats awsome macdaddy! How long did it take you? :shock:
Image
User avatar
jacoja06
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: 13 Oct 2004, 15:53
Location: England

Postby macdaddy » 03 Jun 2005, 09:44

about a minute, literally.

The longest part was clearing the background off the car. I googled the phoenix, the twirl was natural. Overlayed this & that, done.

If Drew chooses not to use it i can replace his name with yours or anyones.....
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 19 Dec 2004, 04:02

Postby jacoja06 » 03 Jun 2005, 09:48

macdaddy wrote:The longest part was clearing the background off the car.


About the background...What tool do you use to erase it? - This is where I really suck at photoshop.
Image
User avatar
jacoja06
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: 13 Oct 2004, 15:53
Location: England

Postby macdaddy » 03 Jun 2005, 09:50

it was on a seperate layer, i just trimmed around the windscreen (polygonal lassoo) , then erased (eraserededed) the larger parts, allowing hte background to show through.

simple.
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King
 
Posts: 743
Joined: 19 Dec 2004, 04:02

Postby jacoja06 » 03 Jun 2005, 09:55

macdaddy wrote:it was on a seperate layer, i just trimmed around the windscreen (polygonal lassoo) , then erased (eraserededed) the larger parts, allowing hte background to show through.

simple.


Oh good...the same method as I use :P ...So now I know that I'm not doing it the dodgy way!
Image
User avatar
jacoja06
Professional
Professional
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: 13 Oct 2004, 15:53
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Creativity Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests