G25 vs. DFGT

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

G25 vs. DFGT

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

been thinking about getting a new wheel for my PS3 and/or PC to replace the ol' Drving Force for PS2. My top two picks at the moment are the G25 and the new Driving Force GT. I need some different opinions, although I have heard the shift on the G25 is a bit finicky.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Re: G25 vs. DFGT

Post by race_invader »

The G25 im getting next Saturday but i can tell you that G25 is great, the shift like you said is abit finicky to some people but there is ways to mod/fix that even to get rid of the click when shifting, its all about the ball and spring in the G25 shifter (mind you the voids warranty, i think). :) Imo the shifter is great the way it is i love it anyway. :P
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

I'll have a look at a few comparos or something because I'm not quite sure the G25 is the better deal over the DFGT (Driving Force GT btw, the new one), the DFGT is certainly more suited to the games I play which is the Gran Turismo series, it has the in game settings tuner and such, but anyways thanks for the tip :wink:
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

No worries, well if your playing Gran Turismo alot etc then i would say get the DFGT cause well if its suited for gran turismo then just mean you wont ever have problems etc, but its totally up to you. :)

Return to “The Hardware & Software”