The real system Requirements for Need For Speed: Rivals

Everything for your PC, from case modding to OS discussions, come here to discuss computer hardware and software.

Does game-debate for this the Real system requirements for NFS: R?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Not sure
No votes
Don't know
100%

Total votes: 1

Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

The real system Requirements for Need For Speed: Rivals

Post by Jack33673 »

EA gave us the system requirements for need for speed: Rivals however I don't believe that those are the real requirements for the game until I joined game-debate.com they have the system requirements for the game itself but it's a little bit different from what electronic arts has told us.

Take a look and tell me what you think?

game-debate's NFS: R Real system requirements
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. ... :%20Rivals
j7n
Ricer
Ricer

Re: The real system Requirements for Need For Speed: Rivals

Post by j7n »

I'll report back in five years when budget computers will be able to run this, and I've finally switched over to (and learned) a 64-bit system. 6 GBs of ram for a single program. Damn. Not even PAE will come to rescue to run this.

Funny, I have a computer with a hard drive of nearly this size here for classic games. :lol:

It would seem pretty ordinary that the requirements must be multiplied by 2 to consider a game playable, i.e. without excessive loading times and grinding of the HDD, and the "recommended" values reflect that. It has been so for most games. If the total size of the game is whopping 30 gigs, it would benefit from even more RAM to cache this data.

Return to “The Hardware & Software”