showroom pictures from 360??

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
fluffybunny88
Stock
Stock

showroom pictures from 360??

Post by fluffybunny88 »

Hello everyone
Ive been a lurker here for a while and decided to make an account with the release of carbon. I remember sometime in the past it was required that you have the PC version of Need for speed. Is this still the case? With the xbox 360 version you can upload pictures to the needforspeed.com site and they are full res pictures. Are these allowed in the showroom? any advice would be appreciated.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Do you have any of these pictures online? I'd really like to see how they looks like. And how the whole needforspeed.com picture hosting looks like.

Oh and these pictures are more than welcome in showroom.
In fact the Carbon Showroom has already been opened, you can upload the pics here:
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/carbon/showroom
fluffybunny88
Stock
Stock

Post by fluffybunny88 »

NFS website example

there is the needforspeed.com website. You should be able to see some of the pictures there. The website though has been a bit screwy and limits to 10 pictures so I have set up a photobucket for my pictures. and that is here
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Very nice resolution, seems like the consoles will finally be able to participate in our Showroom.
Maybe we'll add a feature to import the images from there directly.
fluffybunny88
Stock
Stock

Post by fluffybunny88 »

that would be a cool feature. I can see one issue though. When I right click to download the picture at least on mac I havent tried it on windows yet it downloads it as a .jsp rather than a .jpg that might just be a mac issue though. if you need some help beta testing that feature I'll help out.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

this showroom is gonna be cool! as soon as i get my game and ps2 back :(
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

does anyone know if there is a cable or something i can buy that connects pc to ps2 to take screenies?
Rayquaza
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Rayquaza »

Slim, that isn't possible.. simply request the cars and try not o move the vinyls too much,.. Or you need a awesome Digital Camera.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

or you can make a movie showing your cars by hooking up a digital video camera to the tv and do 360 degree revolutions around your car and when you use windows movie maker, you can take screenshots.

Return to “The Showroom”