Removing SHowroom cars

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
PhilBlythe26
Stock
Stock

Removing SHowroom cars

Post by PhilBlythe26 »

Hi. i amy be a noob to the forums but i have been watching nfs unlimited since the release of nfsu2. The main reason i din't upload was cos i had ps2 version. Anyway, i digress.

Having bought an Xbox 360 version of NFSC :oops: I find that i can import cars. I took 10 in game pictures and uploaded them. When i go to upload my pics onto nfs unlimited garage, i can only see the picture of 1 car. It gives me 10 buttons that say ' import' on them, but i can't see them.

I uploaded a pic to test it, but its the wrong one. Is there any way to delete a car from your showroom? :?:

plz help... :lol:
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

when you go to that entry under the description there will be two (2) buttons: edit and delete, simply click delete and yes
Driv2Slow
PhilBlythe26
Stock
Stock

Post by PhilBlythe26 »

Thanks mate. Works perfectly now. Cheers!
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

In a similar vein - is there any way of deleting a whole garage you no longer want? I can't seem to find a delete button...

Or, better still, does anyone know of a way to put existing rides (which are not in a garage at all at the moment) into a garage after they have been uploaded? I hope that made sense...
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Darren to delete a garage you need to delete all cars from it first (delete links on the individual car pages), then you'll find a delete link under the garage name on your profile page.

To move a car into a garage, or between garages, go to the car page, click the edit link and specify the garage name there.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

I'll give that a try - thanks GT :D

EDIT: All I get under the garage drop-down list is "Not In Garage"?

Return to “The Showroom”