ever turn down a duel?...

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

ever turn down a duel?...

Post by BeergodHappy »

I've been seeing duels lately where a very good car out of one garage has challenged what was obviously the weakest example from another member when better cars were avail, so I ask this...

Have you ever turned down a duel? I haven't but have came back afterward with a different ride to beat the cars that challenged me.

And what if someone declined your duel so they could challenge your same car with a different one? Would you accept the new duel?
Always remember...You can idiot-proof anything, but you can drunk-proof nothing.
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Well, I've never turned down a duel... But then again, I've only had a handful of people duel my cars. If someone declined one of my duels then challenged my car with another one, I bet I would accept the duel. Come on, the only thing you loose from a duel is a lower win ratio. Why fret over that?

What I wanna know is why do people send duels, but not even have enough courtesy to rate and comment that ride!
BeergodHappy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BeergodHappy »

What I wanna know is why do people send duels, but not even have enough courtesy to rate and comment that ride![/quote]

I hadn't though about that...I rate every car that challenges me, but don't always comment. Guess I should start...
Always remember...You can idiot-proof anything, but you can drunk-proof nothing.

Return to “The Showroom”