My Supra

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

My Supra

Post by Black Fire »

Ok I need help here with my car. I am going to put it into the show room but I need some help with the side. Can you give some suggestions? I will give credit for you who help :) Thanks
Attachments
The Supra.
The Supra.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

post it in your garage, go back onto the site, and then upload and you can start your cars dude
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

I would say the rims need to be more aggressive, or just larger, to fill the arches of that kit better. And also you could try a black stripe pattern below the decals on the hood, to add more depth to the vinylwork there. On the side, I would remove the Borla decal for now and have a thick black line follwing that red triangular vinyl. Maybe you could have 3 or 4 decals along there too? Then add the Borla decal back, but in white, on the red area near the side skirt, or another place that fits. I don't know if there is a spoiler there, monitor very dark, but just make sure there is an aggressive spoiler there anyway, in carbon fibre, to suit the racing theme of the car. That's all I can think of, just keep on experimenting, and eventually you will find the combination that fits.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Post it as it is in the showroom, read the comments you'll receive, delete it after some time, make it look better according to the comments, upload it again... Like you'll get better critic in the showroom, the real design "freaks" are in the showroom, not here in the forum anyway...

Return to “The Showroom”