hi im new here.NFS rocks!

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
solistic GXP
Ricer
Ricer

hi im new here.NFS rocks!

Post by solistic GXP »

Hi i'm new here,and i was wondering...r u kids or adults?Anyway have fun here in NFSunlimited! :D

Code: Select all

http://www.nfsunlimited.com/
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: hi im new here.NFS rocks!

Post by baumaxx1 »

Lol, hey man, welcome. Umm, many people on this site are probably teens, as they would be into their art and most teenagers play video games, but there are quite a few adults too. Anyone's welcome. I'm 17.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Welcome,

All ages well represented. I suppose I'm one of the "veterans", I'll be 30 soon...

Try this topic, and introduce yourself properly.
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2305
Dr.Motor
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Dr.Motor »

Hi and welcome, im one of the few grandpas here lol, 26 but still a baby :twisted: , welcome m8.
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

<- 16

youngin :D
tb3nz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by tb3nz »

solistic GXP wrote:Hi i'm new here,and i was wondering...r u kids or adults?Anyway have fun here in NFSunlimited! :D
lol..does it really matter? .. its just the passion for cars that bring us together here.. so i dont think age is really a factor around here.. anyways im 23 FYI.. and welcome to NFSUnlimited ;) .. definitely the best choice to make ;)
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

As long as you don't screw up and/or be a noob, this is where everything happens. Forget NFSCars... jack shiznit goes on there. You want good showroom cars, here they all are.

I'm sure as long as you play by the rules, you'll be welcomed and repsected here. :)
speed_man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by speed_man »

Welcome to Nfsunlimited.
Oh yeah im 14 (young) 8)
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Welcome to teh fansite of a legendary racing series (the only flop being Carbon IMO).

Oh, and nice to meet you coming from the 16-year-old KammyworldRacerGT4. :wink:
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: It was dinnertime

Post by baumaxx1 »

Fulucy819 wrote:bump up ..

Reuben respectfully touched his worn cap and walked out into the sunlight with the bay rippling in a freshening wind. There was purpose in his loping stride5. He would raise the five dollars and not tell anybody.

Hearing the sound of hammering from a side street, Reuben had an idea.

He ran towards the sound and stopped at a construction site. People built their own homes in Bay Roberts, using nails purchased in Hessian sacks from a local factory. Sometimes the sacks were discarded in the flurry of building, and Reuben knew he could sell them back to the factory for five cents a piece.

That day he found two sacks, which he took to the rambling wooden factory and sold to the man in charge of packing nails.

The boy's hand tightly clutched the five-cent pieces as he ran the two kilometers home.

Near his house stood the ancient barn that housed the family's goats and chickens. Reuben found a rusty soda tin and dropped his coins inside. Information on the cheapest place to buy your Final Fantasy XI Gil. Never over pay for your FFXI GIL again. Top currency FFXI Gil service providers listed showing final fantasy gil, We work hard to offer the lowest prices of warcraft gold, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold here. Then he climbed into the loft of the barn and hid the tin beneath a pile of sweet smelling hay.

It was dinnertime when Reuben got home. His father sat at the big kitchen table, working on a fishing net. Dora was at the kitchen stove, ready to serve dinner as Reuben took his place at the table.

He looked at his mother and smiled. Sunlight from the window gilded her shoulder-length blonde hair. Slim and beautiful, she was the center of the home, the glue that held it together.
PURE GOLD SPAM! WTF? ROFL! Reported. Take a screenie of this kids! Legendary advertising!
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Yeah no need to respond to spambots, but thanks for reporting.
I dunno why are they coming in here in bunches again.
That's the third spambot I've banned in the last 24h.
A lot of fun deleting their posts..
lol wut
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

I liked the narrative, lol.

Return to “The Showroom”