Quality of comments in showroom.

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Quality of comments in showroom.

Post by CMuscle1 »

Has anyone noticed the quality of commenting in the showroom. I mean not to complain becasue ive prolly done it also ,but some comments arent even construtive really like just "Good work" and stuff, and as a artist id rather get evaluations on my rides then just get a pat on the back ya know. :lol: The only thing I could think to fix this is a word limit or something. I appreciate everyones comments dont get me wrong its just a trend i thought id bring up for disscsion. So what are ur opionions on this topic and what can we do possibily to better this showroom. :D
Professional
Professional

Re: Quality of comments in showroom.

Post by baumaxx1 »

First problem language barrier...
Second, well, time.

Other than that, if a car really has something special about it, you'll get a few comments that show people really appreciate it, and there are still users that give constructive criticism. :wink:
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

Yes, alot of 5* spammers ay.

Only recently ive been giving worthwide comments.

I think the reason people don't give lengthly detailed comments is because they think that the opposition won't do the same for them.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Nothing new here. Has been the same way pretty much always. Very few people take the time to comment properly.
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I agree with baumaxx1.

I try to comment as many cars as I can and because of that my comment quality gets low sometimes :) But if there really is something special about the car I will do longer comment. And also I try to think what could be better in the car. But like baumaxx1 said: language barrier... I cant say everything I want to say sometimes because I just dont know how to say it :D
and time... like I said I try to comment many cars not only my friends cars so I dont have so much time to write long articles about the car :roll:
So should I do less comment for the ones who are not my friends?

But it's true that long constructive comments are better to get...

Return to “The Showroom”