Undercover Picture Quality

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
lilgun28
Ricer
Ricer

Undercover Picture Quality

Post by lilgun28 »

how to take the best screen shot in Undercover??
currently:
-car detail high
-world detail low
-v-sync, shadow, smoke, anti alias, car effect, all off
-bi-filter
-resolution 1024 x 768
here's my question:
-car effect, how it affect the graphic quality? to off, low, mid, or high?
-and about the anti alias, what's that? will it affect the quality of the screenshot taken? to on or not to on it?
-v sync, what that?
-filtering, which is best? bi, tri, or anis?
-and what I realise is when I press printscreen button, and paste it at Paint, the image seems to be darker than the in game brightness(my in game brightness is set highest) below it the picture after pasting is Paint...
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Re: Undercover Picture Quality

Post by t3ice »

Idk about graphic setting to use, but i think that going with all options set ti high/right most wtvr, would bring out the best.. unless you think that the blur/reflection/tint could get in the way of your vinyl visibility ;)

But!...whatever you do, when saving in paint, DO NOT SAVE IN JPEG FROM PAINT! if you desperately need to save in jpeg, then use Photoshop or some other software. :)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Doesn't the PC version have a screenshot function bound to a function key that will save a screen capture in My Docs?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

It's usually F12, but I've been hearing that EA forewent that function this year.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Car effects will make the lighting and paint finish on the car nicer. Put that to high when taking shots.
Resolution: as high as possible for your screen. Bigger pictures, usually look a bit clearer too.
Anti aliasing smooths jagged edges, crank that for shots.
V-Sync keeps your frame rate steady and stops it from spiking too high so keeps it constant... not necessary at all, merely a power saving feature.
Filtering: Anisotropic is the best. I find that this doesn't have a major impact on performance either, but not sure... back when I was playing with Prostreet settings on my 7600GT, it was the CPU that was slowing stuff down.
About pasting and that.... not sure why it's darker, but I guess if you have photoshop, or another basic image editing program, even GIMP you can use that to fiddle with the brightness and contrast settings.
videogietatof
Ricer
Ricer

-

Post by videogietatof »

ive been given this picture by someone of another ww2 forum and trying to trace a woman in photo i can make out the airfield and date but cant make out the rest any idea



Return to “The Showroom”