About the CTC...

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
Lucky 13
Ricer
Ricer

About the CTC...

Post by Lucky 13 »

Did you ever think of doing a contest in a game BESIDES Underground 2, ProStreet, or Undercover? I'd love to do something in MW, and Carbon would be great for a CTC because you can mix and match Autosculpt kits!

TL; DR: Why don't you try a different game once in a while?
*farts*
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: About the CTC...

Post by baumaxx1 »

I'll ask again... but Underground 2 and Prostreet are the most popular... it makes sense to run competitions for those titles... Undercover is current... Carbon has been made redundant by Prostreet's vinyl system it seems, and people don't like to settle for less as Undercover shows. I need a decent amount of interest expressed to make it worthwhile though.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

MW would give a decent amount of challenge to make your creation stand out, but it would also probably dissuade people from participating because of that particular reason. Carbon's tuning system has been superceded by ProStreet's. Yeah, you can't choose individual body parts, but the vinyl and decal systems are a lot better, so I don't think there'd be much interest there.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Yeah, you have to satisfy where there's most demand.
VICharles
Ricer
Ricer

About the CTC

Post by VICharles »

forget to say, you can see with the pics of the front wheel bay, on the front panel you can se the resin on the edge of it....thats what happend when you paint the panels on the resin block...an then see that the way they attache the pieces isnt on the border...but partly over it....so youll have to cut an erase....but then have part of the piece unpainted......thats the Aires view of the thing.....
so now ive got the retouch all of these things.....so funny
Pat
For anyone with an iPad, I highly recommend this iBook about graffiti art: Henry Chalfant’s Graffiti Archive. It catalogs New York City train graffiti in the 80s … the beginning of Hip Hop! Whether you are into art history, urban lore, social sciences or even if you just love the images, this ibook is really cool. See here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/henry- ... 4319?mt=11

Return to “The Showroom”