UniqueChallenge (Comp Closed)

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
steffG09
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by steffG09 »

yes that is a good idea. but i must have missed voting a few. at first it showed which cars i had voted for so far and what i had voted which was great. then that disappeared... i lost complete track of who i had and hadn't voted for and it was a complete nightmare lookin through to see who i might have missed since the order of the cars changes all the time...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Yepm GT we should.....

BTW I hope I did not miss any of them.... :?
popicutz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by popicutz »

that`s a good ideea ... force us to vote ... builds up character
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

But don't force two hard or else people are gona vote low ratings
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

why do you think that?
steffG09
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by steffG09 »

if anything i think the opposite since it's easier to vote 10 than anything lower... that is if you're extremely lazy or lack the time to vote
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

If any of you seem to have problems keeping track of what you've voted on, I reccomend waiting until the first set of rankings is up, so that you have a complete list. Then open up that page and right click on the link to a persons car and click OPEN IN NEW WINDOW. Vote, comment, whatever, then close it and repeat it for the next ones til your all done.

@alexis: You seem to be the only one that didn't understand the rules. The unique challenge was about using a unique vinyl. Looks like you were confused, which is your own fault. No one else seemed to think so lowly of the top 3 cars, I think it's just a case of your mad cuz you didn't win.
alexis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alexis »

Sp3aK wrote:If any of you seem to have problems keeping track of what you've voted on, I reccomend waiting until the first set of rankings is up, so that you have a complete list. Then open up that page and right click on the link to a persons car and click OPEN IN NEW WINDOW. Vote, comment, whatever, then close it and repeat it for the next ones til your all done.

@alexis: You seem to be the only one that didn't understand the rules. The unique challenge was about using a unique vinyl. Looks like you were confused, which is your own fault. No one else seemed to think so lowly of the top 3 cars, I think it's just a case of your mad cuz you didn't win.
Taken straight from the unique challenge page : "Yep , this comp is all about using as many unique parts as you can to come up with the winning combo." Of course it's true that only the vinyl was required. But the theme was to use many unique parts. I just can't understand why people overlooked the fact that some people really tried to make a great combo of uniques and gave high ratings to those who just put what was required and barely sticked to the theme. And no I'm not mad because I didn't win.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

As you said... as many unique parts to make the winning combo. Seems the winning combo was like, one unique part and the unique vinyl. See people see the winning combo, not an over exxageration of the statement.

Return to “The Showroom”