UniqueChallenge (Comp Closed)

Everything related to the website services Showroom and Showroom Challenge.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

lol its supposed to look like my veilside wing ;) :lol:
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

Nice car Grez! It is worth an 8, nahh, a 9, because of your trying to look like veilside wing answer! :)
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

ah, ok ok... ;)
Bluereaper
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bluereaper »

Hey Since i didnt make the competion, I will show you my car.
I know i would have been a top contender :lol:
Attachments
comp1.JPG
(65.4 KiB) Downloaded 3791 times
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

I like it, looks very nice, all water-ish. cool car, shame you didn't make it to the comp.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

yea thats a nice car 8)
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
hot sauce
Drift King
Drift King

Post by hot sauce »

ahh its a shame its such a nice car!!
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

its wery good car... you shuld be in top 5 with this car... ;)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

And shame that Grez didn't make it as well. That's also a cool looking car.
ed'dy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ed'dy »

Yeah Grez ur Supra is looking good.
Bluereaper
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Bluereaper »

Thankyou for your thoughts gang :D :D
Supra-man
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Supra-man »

yep, both of you would of done great, nice cars! :D
alexis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alexis »

some people forget that it is a unique challenge. I didn't gave a great rating for those who didn't put enough unique visual parts.

The fellowing members have awesome ratings, their car looks great but they didn't put a lot of uniques: bobbyx (hood, rims, vinyl), Sp3aK (wide body, vinyl), UrQuattro (hood, spoiler, vinyl). The main purpose of having a unique challenge is to give us a lot of restrictions and still make a good looking car. You failed at doing that guys (you have almost no restrictions). I have hard time understanding how you got high ratings like that.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

haha! He caught you! :)
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

alexis wrote:some people forget that it is a unique challenge. I didn't gave a great rating for those who didn't put enough unique visual parts.

The fellowing members have awesome ratings, their car looks great but they didn't put a lot of uniques: bobbyx (hood, rims, vinyl), Sp3aK (wide body, vinyl), UrQuattro (hood, spoiler, vinyl). The main purpose of having a unique challenge is to give us a lot of restrictions and still make a good looking car. You failed at doing that guys (you have almost no restrictions). I have hard time understanding how you got high ratings like that.
It was only about Unique vinyls... You could use any original parts you wanted to, as long as the vinyl was Unique.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

is that so??? well I thought just unique all stuff,
I used Vinyl, Rims (wich I all don't like BTW) spoiler, but used a stock hood.

after looking at my car I realized my rims where to big, still don't know how I could have missed it
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

hmm. The rules say Unique vinyls. I don't see why the confusion. :) It didn't say you must use unique parts, even more, i think it actually underlined that you only required to use Unique vinyl, all other parts being optional.
I still used unique hood and spoiler, to keep up with the theme, but I only used as much as I thought was nevecessary in order not to mess up the car.

I suggest next time if there is a rule problem, please check with Comp manager, GT3, and he'll gladly exaplain what is allowed and whatnot. Dragging it out like that won't really solve anything, only stir up aggrevation.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

>>> UC Wraps UP!! <<<

This was a great comp. LOTS of entries, a little controversy and a suitably twisty finish!! Venerable talky fella, Sp3aK, managed to lead the comp for almost the entirety, only to be pipped at the post by the Estonian marvel, UrQuattro, and come in equal second with that sparky lil alien, bobyx!!

Hella props to you guys, and to the whole other bunch of you peeps bein in the comp!! Check the full rankings and associated dross in the SR Challenge section. Do it now!! :evil:

GT
8)
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

My only dissapointment in this comp is that far too many entrants didn't bother voting on everyone's cars. If you submitted a car, and didn't vote on the cars your a freaking jacka** that doesn't need to be in the comps anymore. And boy to GT and I have a way to deal with your type when it comes to the next comp!
alexis
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alexis »

UrQuattro wrote:hmm. The rules say Unique vinyls. I don't see why the confusion. :) It didn't say you must use unique parts, even more, i think it actually underlined that you only required to use Unique vinyl, all other parts being optional.
I still used unique hood and spoiler, to keep up with the theme, but I only used as much as I thought was nevecessary in order not to mess up the car.

I suggest next time if there is a rule problem, please check with Comp manager, GT3, and he'll gladly exaplain what is allowed and whatnot. Dragging it out like that won't really solve anything, only stir up aggrevation.
There's no problem with the rules... I knew it only required a unique vinyl. But the only thing that bothers me is that the top3 guys didn't put more than 3 uniques parts while they could've put more. I mean, the first thing I was looking at in a car was "how many uniques parts they put on!". If they made a unique theme for the SR, I say that the votes should be related to the theme also. Not just overall look. It could've been a lot easier for me and more people to make my car look better by putting less uniques parts (like my hood) and so on...
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

I have to agree with Sp3ak. I'd say: you MUST vote in a challenge, or dont compete at all. I know, it takes a long time to vote, but it is the most fair to the other participants.

greets Mike
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yeh Sp3aK and I are cooking up a scheme where entrants will be *required* to vote all other cars or face DQ or at least a rating penalty in the comp. What tha crew think on that idea?
KekumRulez
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KekumRulez »

I think it's a great idea!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

OK, that's all I need. If kekum says it's a good idea, we're doin it!!! :D
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff