can anything be done about vo1?

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
DreaminNik
Ricer
Ricer

can anything be done about vo1?

Post by DreaminNik »

weve got a registered user in nfsunlimited called vo1 who goes around giving all cars in the top five 1's he actually admits it in some of the posts he has made, check his posts on these links:

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?g ... ew&id=5186

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?g ... ew&id=5059

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?g ... ew&id=4900

He actually admits having another username with cars, can anything be done about this? because this is ruining the site. :( :( :(
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

yes driminnik. same story appears to happen again. but that's just one arsehole more. My advice - no single car will stay on top for more than a week - so don't worry about it. In fact, if you know your car is good, and it's getting 1's, it means it've very good.
Trust me. Check out my VW Golf Red bull (shui). I have like 40 votes, 30 of which are 10's. And arseholes came, and gave it a few 1's, and now the cars is in low 7's. I don't care though, because those people are always gonna appear. The thing that it's internet is much easier, cuz they hide behind the screen and can be all tough they want - cuz in real life they are pathetic loosers. just PM the admin with those messages and see what they say. ....
Last edited by UrQuattro on 18 Feb 2004, 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

i will send him a PM and see about getting all his votes deleted :wink:
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Here are list of names that gave ones consistently - i emphasize consistently: 1giver
audi_team/ Chisme/ eyals/ fishman/ guille/ JA13/ john6/ loser/ MaDbOoSt36/ markus/ ni2/ passiepas
sayem/ sky69/ Terminator666/ tibbing/ tigerx87/ TracRacing/ username/ YOUSHOULDSEE.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

unfortunately it's bobyx that has complete control over the site.....so i'm limited as to how much i can help you guys. vo1 can't really be dealt with until bobyx comes back. This best i can do is clean out the car comments pages.........so if you have any cars where a flame war has taken place, please post me the link and i will delete all offensive posts.

Post by Guest »

I don't have bad post but that lozer of a vo1 got me all a score of 1 on all my best cars with customized vinyls can't you guys just ban him from giving rates on cars or something like that.

:twisted: Dragon-of-Rune :twisted:
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Just look at my eclipse http://www.nfsunlimited.net/pages/nfs7s ... hp?id=5210 all 8 and one 1 from that vo1 lozer.

:twisted: Dragon-of-Rune :twisted:
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

it's about figuring out his real nickname. because he said - he has other cars uploaded but under a different name. if admins can calculate that or find a way to do it - it would solve everything.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

as soon as bobyx comes back he can delete all his votes and find all his usernames by his IP (i think).........but he has definately pushed for a ban.

like i said, i'm limited as to what i can do...........and feel so helpless :roll: .......lol
DreaminNik
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DreaminNik »

Nice one viper :) it is good that something is being sorted cos this is a great site & an excellent extension to the game. Still it was great having a car in the top 5 even if just for a while 8) 8)

The only prob for me now is that my son has done a better car than me :shock: when i saw his eclipse i was gutted that i didnt think of it myself.
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?g ... ew&id=5256
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

same story here.... he has not voted all my cars 1's but only the Higher ranked... my Skyline RX-7 and imprezza...

GT also got the same prob... whit him he even commented and only said... things like look an other 1 etc... said...

hope when bobbyx returns some of this will be cleared... tnx anyway viper...
DreaminNik
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DreaminNik »

Here we go again :evil: :evil: as soon as a car gets into the top 5 allong comes vo1 and does his thing
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?g ... ew&id=5256
This is my sons car & i didnt expect nfsunlimited to be a the place where he learns about what is bad about human nature, if this carries on then i'll just stop being involved, there is no point when there are users like vo1 around who spoil it for everybody :( :( :(
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Sorry for this ever happening... I should have given our staff members more power ;)

Anyway this user's account was suspended due to the offensive comments he posted.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Thanks so much for the quick and decisive action, bobyx. You DA MAN!! :D
sic
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sic »

i love ya bobyx :D :P
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Yep thanx aLOT I see all his votes are gone aswell...

Now I can sleep well tonight :lol:

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”