Uploading?

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
thegamingperson1994
Ricer
Ricer

Uploading?

Post by thegamingperson1994 »

How do you upload files?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

As you were told on the IRC channel, you need to email staff@nfsunlimited.net about your util upload. Be patient - these guys aren't paid for the good work they do.
thegamingperson1994
Ricer
Ricer

No kidding. I sent them an E-mail yesterday and still haven't received a reply. Hey, your the admin - won't you be able to help me here?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Seems like I can't reply to your email. (This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the return address was refused.)

Anyway please send the file over email and make sure to add a description and the author of the file.
thegamingperson1994
Ricer
Ricer

Ok, I'll try again. (That might explain why I didn't receive an E-mail for the first account I made here.) I think there's a conflict with our E-mail providers.
thegamingperson1994
Ricer
Ricer

Were you guys able to put it on the site?
Mr.X
Ricer
Ricer

upload is crashing for me

Post by Mr.X »

Hello,

is the website's upload utility under development? It has been crashing for me the past 2 months. I have been trying to upload a few cars repeatedly but with no success. It worked once in the more than 1000 attempts.

I know you don't get paid for your work (whoever you guys are you've done a good job so far) but I would welcome any helpful tips in order to have this fixed on my side should it actually be my config that's causing the errors.

Before you reply - I have been uploading cars with a great ease in the past...it's like after XMAS that the whole thing went down.

Kind Regards,

X
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Which upload form exactly do you mean?
thegammingperson1994
Stock
Stock

Post by thegammingperson1994 »

As far as the website's conserned, there is no upload utility. You have to E-mail it to a staff member, then get on their tails to put it on the site :)
Mr.X
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mr.X »

Hi Bojan;
everytime I try to upload a car on my profile I get the site's "Problem: Error with the upload" page.

Gamingperson, this is called an upload utility. I did email the staff but unfortunately I haven't heard from them yet.
Mr.X
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mr.X »

odd...seems to be working smoothly today. Thanks for looking into it guys - whoever did!
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Heh, I don't even know which upload form you're talking about. You mean the showroom?

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”