Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

Anytime I try to upload an avatar from either my computer or from photobucket, it says either "You need a jpg., gif., or png. file", "The picture must be less then 100 pixels wide and tall", or "The file must be less then 20 kb" (or something along those lines). Now, the first time I tried to upload one, I took it seriously, so I made sure it was a picture that followed all of those needs, however, the sign still popped up. Now, my account looks plain retarded without an avatar, so, someone please help me out with this dilemma of mine.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You can upload your avatar here (attach it to post) and we'll see what's wrong.
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

Sure thing, boss man; just let me find it...

EDIT: Well, this is one of the ones I had my eye on. I got a direct link; http://www.sportscarforums.com/images/c ... r824_8.gif
To avoid confusion AND me looking like a complete idiot (I probably achieved the idiot title by not being able to get an avatar anyways), I tried by saving it on my computer and with the links from my photobucket account. Neither worked.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

its 110x83...

max is 100x100 :P
Ajex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ajex »

That small???
Tyrant
Professional
Professional

Post by Tyrant »

It's normal on most forums... And it's pretty big if you see avatars on this forum.. It just looks small on first sight :P.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

One fourm you had to have 60 x 60.
SKYLINEHUNTER55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Avatars.

Post by SKYLINEHUNTER55 »

Ajex wrote:Anytime I try to upload an avatar from either my computer or from photobucket, it says either "You need a jpg., gif., or png. file", "The picture must be less then 100 pixels wide and tall", or "The file must be less then 20 kb" (or something along those lines). Now, the first time I tried to upload one, I took it seriously, so I made sure it was a picture that followed all of those needs, however, the sign still popped up. Now, my account looks plain retarded without an avatar, so, someone please help me out with this dilemma of mine.
I agree, I think NFS Unlimited should make avatars sizes upto a maximum of 300x300 (maybe a bit too large) or so.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Ehm I hope not :|
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

this site is optimized for 1024x768 or something like that.

For a 1680x1050 display, everything looks tiny LOL.
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Re:

Post by powerof1000 »

Ajex wrote:Sure thing, boss man; just let me find it...

EDIT: Well, this is one of the ones I had my eye on. I got a direct link; http://www.sportscarforums.com/images/c ... r824_8.gif
To avoid confusion AND me looking like a complete idiot (I probably achieved the idiot title by not being able to get an avatar anyways), I tried by saving it on my computer and with the links from my photobucket account. Neither worked.
Since no-one else could be bothered, I resized that pic and you should be able to use it now.

http://pic.phyrefile.com/2008/02/11/untitled.JPG
www.soundcloud.com/spyre

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”