overflow in ProStreet showroom?

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
deafwish
Stock
Stock

overflow in ProStreet showroom?

Post by deafwish »

ive noticed that as the number of people contributing to the showroom increases, the less long lived they are on the showroom main page.
this may only concern the "classic" category for Pro Street, but the average car that is made are then nudged off the main page after only 2 days...

i was hoping the showroom can devise a new scheme in which certain cars are listed on the main page for being the "staff's favourites for the week" or somewhere along the lines....
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: overflow in ProStreet showroom?

Post by baumaxx1 »

Mmm... basically, most active users comment on the top rides and once everyone has they drop. Older cars could make it on the top with duel wins before too, but I found duels stopped cars with lots of comments from reaching the top and over-inflated reputation. I think duels should contribute to keep cars up, but either have a separate zone for duel winners, or maybe have 1 star per vote... The former is probably the better option.
deafwish
Stock
Stock

Re: overflow in ProStreet showroom?

Post by deafwish »

sounds good, because i have seen quite a lot of fairly new cars that just doesn't get noticed much by people.
it doesn't really matter what the other category in the showroom is, as long as it gives the unnoticed cars a second chance to shine, then i will be happy xD

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”