Showroom uploading is not working

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
_BLAHHEAD_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Showroom uploading is not working

Post by _BLAHHEAD_ »

When i press the "upload" button, it automaticly says "Error: Name cannot be empty.
Error with car.
Please select a valid game" even though i haven't even went to the screen to select what name, car or game is yet.
Does anyone else have this issue?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Showroom uploading is not working

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yes I see it too. Bojan was doing some work on the showroom earlier, things to do with importing photo mode pics from the EA servers and so on. I guess that he managed to break the upload script during that process.

He's sleeping now, so it will have to wait a day I'm afraid. I will ensure he gets the message ASAP.

Meantime, you can get it to work if you go into one of your Garages and click the large "Upload new entry" link inside there. ;)
Unlimited R8
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlimited R8 »

If you are trying to upload a car into a entry(I just figured this out)... if u have a car in the garage, then just go to that car and click on it where it show ur favorites and ratings etc. and then scroll down to the entries colum, and it will say something like"entered in no entries" so a little below that it has a link to where itll ask you what entry you want it in. Hope that helpa! :-k
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Ah, screwed up here. Can't fix it until I get home though - 16:00GMT.

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”