Suggestion: See users cars in a list on showroom profile

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Suggestion: See users cars in a list on showroom profile

Post by CMuscle1 »

I think a cool idea would be to allow people to see on your showroom profile the type of cars you have in a list instead of having to go through lastest entries all the time or top or garages. Like the list could show for example Toyota supra and you could click on that and it would show all the users supras. Just thought id throw that in even though people could just make a garage with the car type but most dont and you cant move cars from one garage to another right? so this I think would make the garage a little more accessible for some people when looking for a specific ride. :D
Last edited by CMuscle1 on 02 Mar 2009, 01:26, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Suggestion: See users cars in a list -see details

Post by Andre_online »

The thing is, in every NFS game, customizations are different in many aspects and visual tuning generally 'improves' every year with more customizations available, like Autosculpt for example. And with that of course brings a disadvantage for the earlier NFS games' tuners as Autosculpt was only introduced during Carbon.
CMuscle1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Suggestion: See users cars in a list -see details

Post by CMuscle1 »

WHAT? you must of misread my title and not read my post because that has nothing to do with what im talking about, ill try to explain it better. Basically on your showroom profile youd have a list of cars you specifically have like Skyline GTR34, Toyota Supra and those car names would be clickable to be able to see what that person has of that car instead of having to look threw garages and latest/top entries. I think it would be helpful because people are always saying on comments check out my skyline or something like that and it might be a car that they made along time ago or is not that high rated and your looking forever for it. So thats where my idea would come in handy so you could basically go to the specifc car like the showrooms already have but instead it would show only that spefic users car/s. Can make a mock up if anyone still doesnt understand. :D

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”