posts count for Showroom Insider (/SRW)

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
veresis
Ricer
Ricer

posts count for Showroom Insider (/SRW)

Post by veresis »

I believe this was never discussed, so here it is (a repost from News section ):

Maybe it's just me, but current comments-counter link (below SRI title, next to news author) is kind of misleading - I mean it shows the number of forum replies, but everyone usually leave comments the "Showroom style", at the bottom of page where SRI article is actually located. This may look as if people don't care about our e-magazine... :roll:
For all the other news that counter is working fine, as forum is the only place to leave a reply.

If it wasn't too complicated, could this be changed? For example: to show the total number of posts/comments or only the comments from the article's source page (then forum's announcement/topic could be locked) or even to show both numbers.

Anyone thinks the same?

Meh, it's just a suggestion :wink:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: posts count for Showroom Insider (/SRW)

Post by Bojan »

I am aware of this feature and the reason for it is in the fact that the forum (forum.nfsunlimited.net) and the website (www.nfsunlimited.net) are two completely different systems. What is in common is the username and the login page, but the rest is separate. That's why I can't make a common post count for forum posts and comments.
veresis
Ricer
Ricer

Re: posts count for Showroom Insider (/SRW)

Post by veresis »

Ohh, I see... too bad then. Thanks for your reply :wink:

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”