A little suggestion about team leaderboard

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: A little suggestion about team leaderboard

Post by Kaffa »

I really could not care less...

This might sound stupid, but someone or somewhere it started with creating new teams.

Because of this other teams like the team I am part of got pushed down real quick, only solution is to do the same, create new teams and leaving the persons with the lowest points out.

Basicaly JRT only has 2 section, JRT & JRT-Elite.

Before the massive creating of all this teams JRT was on 8th place(on average score) now we changed the policy and its now JRT-Rookies dropped back to place 52.

The idea of changing the teams has no use at all, there will always be gaps in all the systems not only EA or NFSunlimited but also all systems from teams, users and more...
https://t.me/pump_upp
SADENESS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SADENESS »

Bojan wrote:How about we add a parameter to teams that defines that a team is a competition team or not and change the setting that a user can only be in one competition team at a time?
I agree with this. Good idea.
Then there will be a choice for each player.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

I fully support this.
Brudja
Stock
Stock

Post by Brudja »

Sounds good like a good idea, I'd support it)

p.s. As for national teams - maybe it will be possible to add some checkbox to players profile, which if enabled will automatically add his profile to corresponding team based on specified country? But that leaves a huge problem with leadership...
Arrjo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Arrjo »

Sidewave wrote:I fully support this.
Me too.
ZlobnyiAngel
Stock
Stock

Post by ZlobnyiAngel »

Bojan wrote:Ok seems like everyone agrees there is a team spamming problem for average team leaderboard.

How about we add a parameter to teams that defines that a team is a competition team or not and change the setting that a user can only be in one competition team at a time?
Agree.
MonsterDriving
Stock
Stock

Post by MonsterDriving »

Sidewave wrote:I fully support this.
agree too.
I am sure that this change will return stability of leaderboards and interest of many players.
Niqhtskill
Stock
Stock

Post by Niqhtskill »

Bojan wrote:Ok seems like everyone agrees there is a team spamming problem for average team leaderboard.

How about we add a parameter to teams that defines that a team is a competition team or not and change the setting that a user can only be in one competition team at a time?
Can agree with that.
MIYABI50
Stock
Stock

Post by MIYABI50 »

I am leader of team Underground Indonesia (UI), member of Average team Underground Indonesia 45 (UI-45), agree with this situation that a user can only be in one competition team at a time for average team leaderboard.
Carloz
Donator
Donator

Post by Carloz »

All the best with the new rule but it will only work effectively, if the minimum is not set to 12 or more.

A team can split up their member base on average. Keep the top 4 in one team and make other small teams for the rest of the crew depending on their rankings.

So the largest team in the game will take advantage of it.

The number of players in this section need to be incresae per team for this idea to stick or else we will continue to have spam teams more and more... :lol:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You now have the option to select your competing team, just click My Teams on any leaderboards page or go here: http://www.nfsunlimited.net/world/leade ... teams.html

We will give everybody a week before average team score calculation is changed to only count competing members.
Vimenze
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Vimenze »

as one of the leaders from the Hayasa Crew.
I do support this.
We are contineously competing in the leaderboards and not to mention we try to join events from now on too to show who we are and how skilled our racers are =)

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”