A little suggestion about team leaderboard

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: A little suggestion about team leaderboard

Post by Bojan »

If you want to know your rank, just open up your world profile page (go to profile, then click your world driver name).
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

Bojan wrote:If you want to know your rank, just open up your world profile page (go to profile, then click your world driver name).
Not registered users don't have this feature. Are you going to add this feature for guests?
May be "go 5 or 10 pages next" button for quicker navigation will help the situation?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You don't have to be a registered user to view your World profile. Just go to nfsunlimited.net/world/user/WORLD_DRIVER_NAME

A search button could be added to the user page though.
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

Bojan, what team takes 16th place in average ratings? How about 24th place team, what is it's name? How about teams who are 16 and lower in ratings? How do I see them?

Bojan, go to Leaderboards -> Teams. Why is there two "users" links in more tops section? Do they differ?

*two posts merged. use the edit button.*
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

800RPM wrote:Bojan, what team takes 16th place in average ratings? How about 24th place team, what is it's name? How about teams who are 16 and lower in ratings? How do I see them?

Bojan, go to Leaderboards -> Teams. Why is there two "users" links in more tops section? Do they differ?
Up!
Here you can see what I mean: http://www.imagebam.com/image/e73d03152521841
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

800RPM wrote:
800RPM wrote:Bojan, what team takes 16th place in average ratings? How about 24th place team, what is it's name? How about teams who are 16 and lower in ratings? How do I see them?

Up!
Here you can see what I mean: http://www.imagebam.com/image/e73d03152521841
Up!

New suggestions:
1. How about calculating average of 10 (15, 20 or so) worst drivers in a team? This will encourage lowpointers to step up.
2. If number of players in a team is less than 10 (15) divide the sum of points of all drivers into 10 (15) but not into number of players. This way it eliminates teams with 2-3 persons from busting average tops in leaderboads.
3. Combination of 1. and 2.
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

Up!
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

800RPM wrote:
Up!
Up!
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

800RPM wrote:
800RPM wrote:
Up!
Up!
Up!
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

800RPM wrote:
800RPM wrote:
Up!
Up!
Up!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

You're becoming a little annoying...

Maybe if you rephrase that someone will be able to understand what you mean. I, for once, can't understand what are you asking for.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Done.
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

Hasn't the time come to change something in this new year?

I suggest that one driver can belong to only one team. This will prevent the leaderboards from team-spamming.

To continue this thought I will suggest the idea of Sidewave and mine which is in the following:
1. There are 2 leaderboads. A team may participate in "NATIONAL"-team leaderboards. And a team may participate in "CLAN-GROUP-TEAM-name-it-yourself"-team leaderboards. Two leaderboards should be independent from each other.
2. A driver can only be in one team in National-leaderboars. A driver can only be in one team in Team-leaderboards. No multi teams at all. Players should choose only one team in Nation and only one team in Team.
3. Calculating points:
3.1. Existing system should remain the same in National-leaderboards. Total and Average listings.
3.2. There is no use of total listing in Team-leaderboards and therefore only average listing should stay.

What do you think Bojan?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I don't think the national team leaderboards will appear here anytime in the near future, because that means applying a whole bunch of rules to joining a national team - usually you need a certain percentage of members of the same nationality.
Also there might be a problem appointing a national team leader.

What does everyone else thing about only be allowed to be in one team?
deadmoroz14
Ricer
Ricer

Post by deadmoroz14 »

Bojan wrote:What does everyone else thing about only be allowed to be in one team?
I support this idea. It will help to clear the leaderboard from clone-teams
f.e.JRT has elite team with fast players and turbo team where players are fast, but not as in elite. After setting a limit elite or turbo team will lose some points, so number of clone teams will be reduced
Sidewave
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sidewave »

Bojan wrote:What does everyone else thing about only be allowed to be in one team?
Hi all, I fully support the idea of 800RPM cause this will prevent elite squads of teams (i hate they very much) and implements the idea "wanna be 1-st - lead all your your run in tracks or do not invite everyone in it", In addition term "the team" will be mean exactly what it should mean, and not just a bunch of people who are in a variety of teams at the same time.
eclipse31
Stock
Stock

Post by eclipse31 »

I fully support the idea of 800RPM that driver can only be in one team.

..................................................................................
Arrjo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Arrjo »

Totally support this idea. It will reduce number of "elite-<team_name>", "pro-<team_name>", "men_only-<team_name>" etc teams and more teams with godd drivers will be able to be in top.
TRAINSOUND
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TRAINSOUND »

i'm also support this idea
Kaffa
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Kaffa »

Supporting the idea on one side, but on the other hand i'd just like to race for Team Jamaica,... its allready a country but the team has all kind of 'minorities' including me in the team.

I think same goes for team Indonesia (DG) & Team Russia (FV)
https://t.me/pump_upp
SADENESS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SADENESS »

Yes, Yes, Yes.
I support this idea.
And there was a suggestion to introduce a minimum number of drivers in a team, five, for example.
I Am also support this.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

I support this idea
OHOTOHE
Stock
Stock

Post by OHOTOHE »

It's great!I support this idea! =D>
ZlobnyiAngel
Stock
Stock

Post by ZlobnyiAngel »

Agree with
800RPM wrote:.
A driver can only be in one team in Team-leaderboards. No multi teams at all.
and
SADENESS wrote:And there was a suggestion to introduce a minimum number of drivers in a team, five, for example.
unicorn1990
Stock
Stock

Post by unicorn1990 »

Hi all.
support the idea of innovation, a long time to divide the teams on clubs and national teams, plus the need to set the minimum number of participants at least 15-20 people.
yes and it would be nice to remove rating that summarizes the points of all team members, leaving only the arithmetic mean.
it will be fairly and justly to all the teams in my opinion.
User deactivated: cheating

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”