Suggestions on personal statistics page in NFS World

Post everything you want the webmasters to know to make the site better.
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Suggestions on personal statistics page in NFS World

Post by 800RPM »

I suggest that everyone puts their ideas and suggestions in this topic about the personal statistics page.

To start it out here is mine.
I'd like one more filter added in tracks' records page. When you click at any track it will show drivers at top 50 positions and you can click on "2", "3", "99" and ">>" buttons to get to your driver's time if you are not in top 50 times. This is good. Or you can enter your driver name and search it. BUT! After searching you can view only your times with all your cars and you don't see the overall list (it disappears). I'd like this disappearing list to stay as it is shown in my edited screenshot. http://i31.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0120/4f/ ... bc274f.jpg I find it much more useful and convenient this way. What do you think, Bojan?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Suggestions on personal statistics page in NFS World

Post by Bojan »

Yea I've known this is an issue for a while now. The problem is that if every user had only one time on a track, it'd be easy to show it. But there's a time for every car so that makes jumping between times a bit trickier. Will try to figure something out.
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

I suggest that the name of the team the driver contributes his point to is to be noted somewhere on personal statistics page. It will be much comfortable to see to which team a driver is giving his point to.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

There's an idea of changing the system so you could assign drivernames to teams. That way you could have multiple drivernames assigned to your account and not be afraid of lowering your team's score.
800RPM
Ricer
Ricer

Post by 800RPM »

I meant this... A driver may be a member of many teams. Those teams are listed on a driver's personal stat's page. A driver contributes point to one of the teams in his list. Which is this team? I want this name of the team to be someway different from other team names. Did you get what I mean now, Bojan?

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”